Ch-38: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗪𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 (𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚)

1ST SEPTEMBER 2014

For the rest of the summer, Braedey and Terrence both spent time together as they did things boys do, like going fishing, playing golf, watching baseball, and even going to Universal Orlando.

Soon, it was time for Braedey to return to Hogwarts for his fourth year as he boarded the Hogwarts Express on platform 9¾ at King's Cross. But before Braedey left, Terrence gave him a package.

"What might this be?" Braedey asked to Terrence.

"Something for Christmas, you're definitely gonna need it." Stefan smirked as Braedey boards the train for school.

This time, Braedey sat by with Harry, Ron and Hermione in one of the compartments as the witch was reading The Daily Prophet, reporting on the World Cup attack. Half past twelve soon comes around as the Trolley Witch shows up.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" The Trolley Witch asked, now peeking into the compartment.

Ron gets up. "Packet of drewballs and a Liquorice wand, please. On second thoughts, just the Drewballs."

"Here. I'll pay." Braedey said as he used the money he won at the Quidditch World Cup to pay for the order, the hybrid was very good at bets involving sports.

Braedey then brought some Chocolate Frogs, Cauldron Cakes and Liquorice Wands as he notices Cho, who was with her friends. She makes eye contact with Harry, and smiles before leaving.

"Harry, you've got your eyes on Cho Chang. I suggest you back off, she's already been taken." Braedey advised to him. "She's with Cedric Diggory. I set them up."

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Isn't there any security?" Hermione then asked to the three bots as she reads the newspaper.

"Loads. According to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron now answered to Hermione's question.

"This isn't a protest. This is terrorism. The Woman in Black wants to show terror, pray on the weak." Braedey pointed out as he looked out of the window. "Anyways, Terrence told me something was going on at Hogwarts this year. Yet, he never told me what."

"Percy and Mum said the same thing." Ron then added in as he then noticed the package Braedey had with him. "What's that?"

"My dress robes. Terrence gave them to me before we left. He said it was for Christmas." Braedey then had an idea. "Wait... I know! Exchange students!"

"Exchange students?" Hermione looked at the American. "What makes you say that?"

"It's not that. It's where exchange students are coming from? There are seven wizarding schools worldwide, remember." Braedey pointed out.

"Brilliant, that would be cool, exchange students. We could be in for an interesting year." Harry agreed as the four continued to make conversation.

~*~*~

Soon, the scarlet locomotive and express arrived at Hogwarts, and already, there was buzz in the air about the idea of exchange students arriving at the school. By the afternoon and late evening, everyone looked on in awe, surprise and confusion as a flying carriage pulled by Abraxans onward towards the castle.