Ch-50: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭)

16TH JULY 2015

Braedey was sitting down on a bench at the park, with Terry next to him. Terry had come over from across the Atlantic Ocean to see his best friend, who was still trying to figure out why in the world a Minotaur had appeared out of nowhere, and had tried to kill both him and Hermione.

"A WHAT tried to kill you?!" Terry exclaimed in shock.

"Yes. A Minotaur ruined mine and Hermione's..... uh.... date." Braedey now explained to Terry. "We were just discussing about our futures when the Minotaur showed up and tried to kill us both. Hermione and I managed to hide in the Subway station until it gave up."

"Well, can't you just... give it a taste of your hybrid powers?" Terry asked to him.

"Too many No-majs in the area. Far too risky." Braedey shook his head as he rubbed his eyes. "My ADHD, it's also getting worse, much worse."

"Jeez,.... have you talked to Franklin? Or Naomi since they're now back in the state?" Terry then asked to Braedey.

After the capture of Cassie Grindelwald AKA the Woman in Black, all the charges against Naomi were completely dropped altogether, and she was free to finally come back home.

"Only that they both won't talk about it, something about being not the right time yet." Braedey replied back to him.

"Well, what do you think is happening to you?" Terry now asked.

"I don't know." Braedey uttered. "I really don't know..."

Just then, any and all conversation was cut off as the weather started to change from a nice and calm sunny day to a dark and stormy day. The two teenagers stop and look up at the darkening skies up above them.

"Terry, do we have a tornado warning in the area?" Braedey asked to Terry

"No, no alerts." Terry shook his head just as it started to rain down heavily upon them, drenching them both. "Okay, we should definitely take cover until the rain passes by."

The two wizards immediately scrambled away and ran as fast as they could to get out of the rain and quickly. The boys then took shelter inside of a tunnel as they stop to catch their breaths, and to try and dry themselves off.

As they do so, Braedey then noticed the air getting cold, so cold that he could see his own breath. His eyes widen in worry. "Terry... I think we're about to have company...." Braedey uttered to Terry.

Suddenly, Terry yelled out as he got grabbed by a Dementor, who was hanging from the ceiling, but it gets thrown back by a fireball from Braedey, who helped his best friend to his feet.