Ch-27: 𝗛𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳𝘀 & 𝗕𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 (𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣)

The other Gryffindors and Slytherins were waiting for them as Pansy joined them and stood next to Braedey. Hermione's eyes narrowed in jealousy.

"That's it. Come on now, you lot. Come closer. Less talking if you don't mind!" Hagrid called out over the noise of people talking. "I've got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. Follow me!"

Hagrid leads the group of students around the outskirts of the forest until they arrived at a part where it wasn't creepy, nor dark or haunting. Actually, the forest didn't look very spooky at all with the sun shining through the trees.

"Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there, and open your books to page 49." Hagrid told the group. Braedey grabbed his book and strokes the spine before opening it, but also notices Neville's book attacking him.

"Exactly how we do that?" Malfoy asked sarcastically.

"Stroke the spine, it's not that complicated!" Braedey called out as he helped Hermione with hers.

She smiled at the kindness of the American who then looks around before whistling to himself. "I think they're funny." Hermione pointed out.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny." Draco called out. "Really witty. This place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." Crabbe and Goyle laughed in reaction as Braedey slipped off undetected.

"Shut up, Malfoy." Harry responds, storming towards Draco, who walked forward in response.

The two have a bit of a staring contest when Draco noticed something behind Harry, and pointed his finger. "DEMENTOR!! DEMENTOR!!"

Nearly everyone fell for that joke as there was no Dementor around. Draco and his Slytherin gang laugh in reaction. Suddenly, a loud nightmarish roar echoed through the air, causing Draco, Crabbe and Goyle to scream in fright and look around frantically. Everyone look around in corner as they too noticed something was watching them within the trees, but nobody could see clearly what it was.

 Everyone look around in corner as they too noticed something was watching them within the trees, but nobody could see clearly what it was

"What was that? A dragon?" Ron uttered in fright.

"That's not a dragon. It sounds bigger." Hermione was also confused as to what that sound was.

"Hey, Draco." Draco turned to the source of the voice, only to get punched in the face and knocked to the ground by Braedey who smirked at his handiwork. He then joined back with Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Ah, that felt good."

"Why do you get to punch him and I don't?" Hermione asked to her crush.

"Don't worry, the opportunity will present itself." Theo|Braedey reassured to her.

Hagrid called for the class's attention. Everyone's eyes widened in shock because of what was with Hagrid as he presented it. It is a hybrid between a horse and an eagle with large majestic wings, and grey/white/dark grey feathers.