-The one with the stripper-

Sapnap or Nick, one of the world biggest billionaires, along with his close friends; Dream and George, a couple who were singularly worth billions and billions. Nick was in a private relation ship with  his boyfriend; Karl. No one knew well except Dream and George which was the most embarrassing thing Nick has experienced ever, like ever. It happened like this... 

Nick noticed his phone vibrating, he was currently third wheeling Dream and George, he just wanted to see Karl. He picked up the phone and saw the face ID and smiled.

Karl💜 is calling...

He smiled, not knowing that Karl was about to say something ridiculously sexual and clicked speaker hoping to freak out his friends and finally mention Karl; well this went horribly wrong.

"Hi Baby~ How was your day?" Karl cooed his voice sweet and smooth. Nick smiled and he watched two heads flip in his direction. George was looking at him confused, and Dream was close to punching Sapnap for taking his George attention away. Nick smiled wanting to annoy Dream and intrigue George.

"Hi Baby boy~ I'm good how are you puppy." He said avoiding Karl's name with any Nickname that came to his head. The couple's jaws dropped open and looked at Nick with surprised, Nick usually was called like this from creepy rando's who happened to guess his number, he just hung up but this was the first time he had spoken to this person.

"Nick~" Karl whined making Nick smile at the older's behavior. Not guessing what he was going to say. "I'm so horny, come back and fuck me~" He whined his voice becoming a lot more lewd to the end of his sentence. Nick's face flushed red and the couple were about to burst into laughter. 

"Sorry babe, i'm not going to be home for a while." Nick said continuing the bit. Though he just was humiliated he still loved his needy boyfriend. A loud whine-moan-groan came out of the other line and Nick chuckled at the others behavior. 

"Come back~ Have I been bad! I'll be good I promise!" Karl whined and Dream and George were intrigued and very close to laughing their asses off. 

"Sorry baby, i'll be back soon." Nick said stoically, purposely avoiding the question.

"Sorry Sap~ Was it Alex that told you?" Karl asked, Nick was confused but wanted to know what Alex did. 

"That may be a factor~" He said and heard Karl huff.

"That Bitch! I'm going to stab that whore when I see him; or I could chop off his testicles..." Karl shouted into he phone and began counting ways to kill Quackity, George was really starting to liking this boy and Dream and Sapnap were scarred from the boys behavior.

"Honey be a good boy and say what you did wrong~" Sapnap cooed wanting to get the truth out of Karl without getting his testicles chopped off.

"Daddy! I'm sorry that this weird ass guy bought me drink and I had them without telling you," Karl said as his voice became nervous. Oh well that was not what Nick was expecting.

"Baby you can buy your own drinks you literally have my card?" Nick asked curiously.

"But than I seem like a gold digging whore but I Love you so so so so much Sappy~" Karl whined, Sapnap could basically see Karl's face hidden in his hands an a soft blush coating his cheeks. Dream and George smiled on how much this boy loved their best friend.

"Baby it's fine." Nick convinced.

"OH hey forgot to tell you can I meet your friends because you met; Alex, Wilbur, Skeppy and Bad?" Karl asked and Nick looked over at his friends who were aggressively nodding their heads. Well George was Dream looked less enthusiastic.