-The one with bottom Dream-

A/N Just a little announcement! Hey chat thank you for 3k! I just want to thank you all!  Have a wonderful day :D 

I may not post for a while because I have had this book idea and really want to write about it. So for maybe a week there will be no posts on here. But stay posted!

-Astrid-

++++

Karl was sitting on the swing with Sapnap. They where at a random park on the swing holding hands. Karl was swinging his legs around while Sapnap talked about what happened at school. They were about four and just hanging out. Karl's mother had left them here about an hour ago and they had been sat on the swings ever since. Sapnap got off and Karl gasped and whined as he saw the other run off to a nearby field. 

It wasn't like those flower fields that you see in movies, it was just a large field of grass with a large paper bark tree sitting directly in the middle. Sapnap was running so fast, you know when you used to run and you thought your legs were going to fall off? Well that is what is happening now. Karl was just walking slowly, he held his hands together and placed them on his stomach and walked slowly to the tree. 

Sapnap was against the tree and puffing loudly, Karl was giggling and him as he sat down slowly and placed his hands in his lap. Both boys sat in silence, not an awkward silence, like when your friend goes to the bathroom and your alone with their parents. It wasn't a comfortable silence, like when your trying to sleep and you hear nothing but silence.

It was just silence, Karl couldn't describe it but when Sapnap began panting karl  was laughing again. Sapnap clawed his tiny hand below to grab a bundle of grass. He took that grass and threw it at  Karl. Karl gasped and looked at Sapnap in shock. He then smirked and threw a handful of Grass at Sapnap, and least to say there was very little grass on the field anymore.

Soon the familiar adults came rushing onto the field along with there pissed off older brothers. Dream ran over to Karl and scooped him up into his arms. Karl smiled and kissed him on the cheek while hugging the taller torso. Techno ran up to Sap and scooped him up but instead of the wholesome interaction that they just had, Sap thrashed and kicked until he was let down. Karl was then put down and Sapnap immediately grabbed his hands, Karl smiled and looked as finally the actual adults made it to them.

"Dad!" Sapnap said running to the male and hugging his legs. Bad smiled and pet his head.

"Hey kiddo." He said and hoisted Sapnap up on held him on his hip.

Karl then ran to puffy and looked up at her and waited to be carried. Puffy laughed and held Karl up as he played with her white and rainbow locks. 

"Hey mama," he said smiling.

"Hi Bub." She said as she continued her conversation with Bad. Techno was ranting on about how Sapnap liked Bad was more than him and Dream was just laughing. Soon the younger people were let down to run again. Sapnap ran off to find something. Karl pouted not bothered to follow and held Techno legs until he was out on his hip. Karl smiled and kissed Techno cheeks and he smiled softly petting Karl fluffy hair.

"Why isn't Nick like this?" He whined and Dream laughed softly and Karl leaned in and began to close his eyes. Soon enough Sapnap was back and kicking Techno's legs to get Karl back.

"Put him down!" Sapnap shouted and sent a kick to Techno's shin, Karl was the let down and he smiled.

"Hey sap!" He said excited to finally see the taller again. Sapnap smile .

"Hey Karl, I have something for you." He said and Karl gasped.

"What is it?" He asked excited, as a four year old all you want is presents. It doesn't even matter what it is, Sap could have given Karl a clump of dirt and he would have react the same way.

"A flower!" Nick said and held out a daisy that he picked. Karl took it and jumped around in a circle. He then put the flower in his hair and tackled Nick to the floor. The two didn't even feel the impact. Too stuck in their own world. 

"Flower for me?" Karl asked confused but when Nick nodded he smiled and hugged him. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He said and hugged Sapnap tightly. Bad and Puffy awed behind them, smiling at the wholesome interaction.

Dream behind thought of a joke.

And this joke would lead to some things.

Not good things...

"You know that's what George screams." He said, smirking receiving a hit in the back of the head by Techno.

"You are so stupid. And I've heard you two, your the one chanting that." Techno whispered slyly and walked off as Dream stood there beet red. The adults quickly took notice as the dirty blind stood there frozen.

"What's wrong with Dream?" Bad asked Puffy.

"Techno knows he's bottom." Puffy said and bad looked at her confused.

"I thought he already knew?" Bad asked, he shivered slightly the memories coming back. Maybe sharing a large house between two families was a good idea. But letting Dream have his own room was not. Let's just say the two teens weren't particularly quiet in bed. Puffy laughed and shook her head as Dream snapped out of his trance and tackled Techno to the floor.

"How'd you know?" He mumbled and Techno laughed, still pinned to the floor.

"Well you aren't very quiet if I do say so myself." Techno said and he got out of Dream grip and flicked to an audio file he had in his phone. He started playing it loudly and Karl and Sapnap looked over confused as Techno laughed an d Puffy and Bad both ran to cover the smaller childrens' ears. Soon the file stopped due ti the courtesy of Dream tackling Techno once again.

"Why the fuck were you recording us from outside?" He asked pissed.

"This was from the other side of  the house you pineapple looking Fuck!" Techno shouted and Karl looked at Nick once their ears were unblocked.

"Fuck?"Karl asked and looked at Nick cocking his head to the side. Dream immediately heard the sound along with Bad and Puffy. Dream rushed over and scooped Karl into his lap.

"No, no no! Don't say that, that's a bad word." He said and Karl giggled as he booped his  nose.

"Fuck!" He said smiling as he booped Dream's nose again. Dream looked at Puffy nervously, and Puffy looked back at him.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" Nick repeated and bad looked at him nervously, this child loved to rebel so Karl would have to tell Nick not to say it, he was the only person the younger listened to. 

Karl smiled and clapped for Nick and he smile basking in the other attention, Karl giggled and Dream looked at Karl sternly.

"Karl, I said we don't say that word." He sounded very annoyed and Karl shivered.

"Fuck off!"