-the one with an explanation-

In the Jacobs family it consists of Karl and Sapnap and their two children; Jace and Monica. Here is an introductory to both of them because I will use them in continuous chapters. 

Jace suffers from retrograde amnesia. A common mistake between amnesia is the fact that there are multiple types. The amnesia that Jace suffered from in retrograde amnesia which is the amnesia where you lose memories that were formed in the period of time before the amnesia began. Retrograde amnesia is often caused by traumatic memories or fatal head injuries.

Jace could remember running on the edge of the pool side. Hearing his parents tell him to walk not run, but Jace being only four at the time continued to run. Soon what the parents feared happened, jace slipped at cracked his head open on the side of the pool edge, he heard his mothers scream echo and he heard his father call and ambulance rapidly. The fall cracked his skull slightly and caused him to have brain damage which was the cause his amnesia. Retrograde amnesia can last from 24 hours to a lifetime depending on his bad the cause, when Jace's head cracked he suffered from intense blood loss. Depending on the head injury it can cause the amnesia to last longer or shorter. When Jace was finally brought back from the injury he couldn't remember anything but the pool edge, he saw this lady crying and he was confused on why she was near him because he had no idea who she was.

He last saw his parents at the hospital talking to a nurse.

"Ma'am, are you sure you await to give him up? He is still your son and in a few years he most likely will recover the memories he lost." The lady said calmly as she watched the mother let out broken sobs.

"We can't look at him knowing what had happened and there is still a chance that he will never recover them." She said while sobbing loudly. The nurse nodded and said to the couple that visiting hours were over. She escorted them out of the hospital and they never came back to visit. Jace was the put into the adoption system and had been to too many foster homes before hand. Most of the time parents couldn't understand why he couldn't remember how to talk or listen and what certain objects did. In the first couples house he broke and expensive vase but he didn't even know what a vase was. He could barely talk and he only knew minimal English. 

Once he had been in a foster home and they had a daughter named Monica; Monica and Jace were immediately friends but when they were playing with sticks in the backyard Jace accidentally stabbed Monica in the eye partially blinding her. Monica screamed loudly and her parents came running, they saw Jace with the stick crying along with Monica crying while holding her eye which was spilling out blood by the way and least to say Jace was back at the adoption centre the next day. 

Finally Jace was playing with blocks  when a brunette like him came through the door. He was basically a mirror image of the male and Jace smiled. He was then adopted by the couple, the brunette who he found out was Karl and a dark hair male who he called Nick. Jace had immediately favoured Karl more and within a week was calling him dad. Karl smiled when he had first said it and hushed over the boy. They soon noticed that Jace was quite lonely so they decided to look for another child. 

They stumbled across a dark haired girl named Monica; Monica had black hair and pale skin, she had cat like eyes and they shone a dark hazel though one of her eyes was fake due to an accident she refused to speak of. Sapnap immediately loved the girl; she looked like she would just girl boss everything. Some time later the papers were finalised and they brought Monica home. She immediately locked eyes with the other five year old and gasped.

"Jace?" She asked and looked that the brunette puzzled.

"Monica?" Jace asked while turning off the TV, Sap app and Karl stood confused on how the children knew each other. Jace gasped and ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. The two had their reunion and Jace immensely apologised for stabbing her eye. 

Monica was defiantly the fighter between the two, always coming home from high school with bruises and at first Karl was concerned but after the 53th time he just let her go. Nick was proud as she ranted to him about the fight she had got herself in today. Jace on the other hand had two very overprotective people on him, well at school I mean, he had Monica who would just beat people up for even looking his direction and he had his boyfriend; dream and George's son; Liam. 

"Hey Babe!" Jace said running up to the blond and hugging him from behind. Liam smiled and hugged the brunette. 

"Oi hands off." Monica said walking up. Liam backed off, ridiculously scarred of the girl. Jace giggled.

"Hey Mon." He said and left for science. Liam then met up with Shroud; Tommy's adoptive son.

"You really get girl bossed from her." He said snickering as Liam hit him.

"She'd kill me if I came close to Jace." Liam said sighing.

"Didn't you sleep together?" Shroud asked ruffling his dark hair. Liam stung a bright red.

"Shut up." Liam said walking off. They did, but only Shroud knew as he had the displeasure of walking into to see Jace on top of Liam. After Jace had science he was led by Liam to a random hallway with no one in it.

"What?" Jace asked confused as Liam pinned him to the wall, little did they know that someone was coming down this hallway.

"AHHH!" Monica screamed as she walked into the hallway, Liam jumped at the sound and Jace was terrified. 

"Oh Liam you Motherfucker!" She said and stormed out, Jace laughed nervously and followed her saluting to Liam knowing he was going to feel his sisters wrath. When Liam walked out he saw his sister; Ruby, Ruby had brown hair and dark green eyes much like Dreams.

"Hey Liam, Monica wants to kill you." She stated shrugging.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock." Liam mumbled, Monica slammed her locker door and looked at Liam, she walked up to him and sent a sucker punch straight in the nose. 

Now Monica was sitting with Jace as she got scolded.

"Monica, did you punch Liam in the nose?" Karl asked sternly. Monica huffed.

"Yes and I'd hit that bitch again." She stated dryly.

"Why?" Nick asked enjoying the drama.

"He slept with Jace!" She shouted and Karl and Nick gasped and turned to Jace.

"Shroud told you?!" Jace shouted, blushing immensely.

"Really?" Karl asked passive aggressively. Jace lit up in a red blush and nodded softly.

"Should've fucking killed him." Sapnap mumbled and Jace gasped. Karl and Sapnap had and intense conversation with Dream and George. Monica and Ruby were talking and in the middle she zoned out. And Monica...

Well Monica...

She was...

Least to say

Monica was planning murder.