-The one with the body shots-

A/N We have begun, Stripper Karl arc.

Karl was rushing around the club, for some reason it seemed to be packed and he was hoisting himself up in like tables to try and see where he needed to go. Before getting this job he should have thought about how short he was. Karl was about 5'6 and personally he didn't think that was short but in this situation where everyone was fucking six foot or taller he couldn't see anything. So Karl trying to deliver drink was literally climbing into people table, he hoped they wouldn't mind, but chances are they were drunk out of their minds already.

Karl sighed to himself. "Okay, now table number two." He sighed and climbed onto table six, and god knows why table two was at the front and six was at the back. Okay, Karl was going to have to parkour to get there, while holding alcohol on a tray. God! That sounds easy! His shift ended in about five minutes so chances are this would be his last round, he sighed and walked to the front, hitting people, feeling some weirdo's touch him, which he swatted off. Finally after a minute or so of the torture of getting here he could see the table. It had five people from what Karl could tell, there was a brunette with some clout goggles tangled in his hair next ti a dirty blond with really pretty green eyes.

Then there was a two dark haired men, one with a beanie in and one with a bandana. Next the the beanie boy was another brunette who Karl recognised as Bad, from al, the name shouting he could hear. Karl smiled and set their drinks down and waved heading to the stage, after like an hour of being a waiter there was now an auction that he needed to participate in. Karl didn't pay enough attention to know what they were auctioning but he knew he had to be on stage for something. He fled to his dressing room, there was an outfit splayed on his dresser which he held up, it was a little slutty, little whore-ish but overall it was fine and she could wear inclosed shoes for it, finally giving his heels a break from wearing high ass stilettos.

Karl dressed himself up and spun around a couple times in his full body mirror, he looked good, if he was going to admit. Soon he strode out, saying hi to some friends on the way. He was then ushered into the stage, he looked at the people who just shoved him confused. But he snapped his vision back to the auction, he thought he'd just need to hold some things up, say a couple words but the auctioneer was just looking at him with a smirk.

"And we have our first item." He began and Karl looked around confused, he literally wasn't holding anything. He was just standing there, then someone ushered him to turn around where he saw a plate, it had what looked like tequila and salt. Karl had no idea  what these did, maybe he was just holding some expensive shots or what not. He picked them and and looked at the audience with a smile. "Okay! As you can see, the first thing we will be auctioning is this, you can bid to take body shots off our lovely Karl here. And he is only doing this once. We will start our auctioning at one thousand dollars." He shouted and Karl looked into the audience with his eyes widened. Who the fuck was rich enough to pay over one thousand dollars to take body shots off him? Like Karl would have done it for free with some of these men. 

He saw they had small paddles with numbers on them and Karl expected that they used those for bidding; don't worry, even though he dropped out of school he still had a little common sense. He notice someone stick up a paddle and the auctioneer called out "$1000, any higher?" He asked and multiple people stuck their paddles up. Karl smiled and zoned out quickly, he didn't care at all at this auction, he just had to stand and look pretty holding tequila. He got bored halfway through and opened the large bottle of tequila and chugged some of it, his swirled his tongue around the top of the bottle and smiled at the audience and saw a couple more paddle. Okay now he was bored, so bored. Finally after he had zoned out it ended and he heard the final bid.

"Okay, final bid at one hundred and fifty thousand going once, going twice, and sold!" The auctioneer said and Karl looked into audience with wide eyes, dude 150 000 dollars is so fucking much, it was probably some creepy white guy, Karl shivered and smiled, he felt slightly disgusted with himself.

"Karl, table two won, head over now." The auctioneer whispered to Karl and he nodded, he began walking over to the table. He exhaled loudly, thanked they were about his age, if they were any older Karl would have just died, literally ascended and pleaded god to never send him back. So if you didn't know there are two ways to take body shits. Either you take the shot from the glass and lick some salt off of someone or you lick alcohol out of someones body part. Karl didn't really want to be sticky with tequila but that's fine, probably why he had to wear a crop top today.

Karl walked over and set the tequila down, he pulled up a chair and sat down.

"So boys, how are we going to do this?" Karl asked and looked at the five of them. The blond and brunette were defiantly a couple, both the dark haired makes looked excited and so did the brunt with the black and white glasses, Karl smiled and looked at them with their eye brows raised.

"These three want to take the shots." The dirty blond explained and Karl nodded. 

"Yeah but how?" Karl asked and looked at them confused.

"What do you mean how?" The beanie boy asked and Karl looked at them confused.

"You either like drink out of the shot glass or you like drink out of my collar bone, or like stomach?" Karl explained and held up the tequila. Their eyes widened. Karl just looked at them blankly.

"So who's up first?" Karl asked and looked at them as they looked at the dark haired boy in a bandanna.

"Sapnap." He said pulling his hand out which Karl took and shook.

"Karl, body or shot glass?" Karl asked and grabbed the tequila.

"Eh, let's go body." He said and the rest of the group cheered, Karl nodded and smiled, he climbed up on the table, silently thanking himself for wearing inclosed shoes. He laid on the table and slightly looked up when Sapnap didn't move. He opened his legs and wiggled them hoping to convey the message. Sapnap just looked at Karl confused and Karl just sighed and lifted his torso up and pulled Sapnap up between his legs and lay back down. I mean, was the man going to take the shot from a metre away from Karl. Sapnap's eyes widened and he his face was hovering over Karl's stomach, Karl grabbed the tequila from next to him and poured it on his stomach and lay down on the table softly. Sapnap was now in between his legs and leaning down to lap up the tequila.

Sapnap bent down and slowly licked the alcohol off of his pale stomach. Karl just hummed softly and entangled his hands and Sapnap locks while he licked the alcohol off of Karl. It was annoying that he was sticky but that was a problem for later. To say that a Karl was attracted to Sapnap in some sort of way would have been a complete lie. So Karl took his little crush into his own hands. He grabbed the tequila again and took a swig and held the liquid in his mouth hoisted Sapnap so he was in-between his legs and at eye level. Then Karl smashed their lips together and tried to transfer the tequila between their mouths. He watched as Sapnap's eyes widened at the first of the kiss but then he soon melted into it and the rest of the table cheered. Sapnap pulled back and looked at Karl.

"So do we have to pay for that too?"