-The one with the vampires -

A/N, Hey Chat!

scratch the last announcement, I have an update schedule! So I hopefully will update this every day for as long as I can, number one story and I will update my book when every something comes to me.

+++++

Karl was a hunter, he hunted down some Vampires that strayed a little too far away from their homes. He didn't just throw garlic on them, but he wished it was that easy. He had to physically kill the Vampire. Taking into account that Vampires have three times the strength than humans, it was a lot of effort and sometimes he just needed a break.

So somehow he found himself at a bar, drinking some random blue shots. He knew there was a vampire in the bar and he could tell. You see when you are within at ten metre radius of a vampire you are never able to become drunk, so all Karl had to do was try to get hammered at guess who was a vampire and slay them.

Easy right?

He wished, so many times he had guessed the wrong person and just started attacking this innocent bystander thinking it was a cold blooded killer. Well that was annoying, but usually he guessed right and was able to kill the vampire. Not using a sword, he had learned not to walk with one of those a while ago. There were no Vampires at the bar and Karl was black out drunk, swaying around with his sword, and he may have accidentally stabbed the bar tender; Wilbur, he apologised immensely and Wilbur seemed fine. 

So he used a crossbow, it was easier and didn't scare people, as much and he could use it for range. Problem is that Karl had shit aim, he could shoot a Bird if it was in a one metre distance from him, so that's why he used someone else to help him.

He had a good friend Tubbo, he was just a regular person except he had a rare thing that he had dubbed his third eye. Basically what it could do was predict the future and Tubbo had a friend called Tommy, tommy was part avain, but instead of having wings he controlled wind. It was a now in one hundred chance but Karl was happy that hey knew someone with the power. So with Tubbo's prediction of the placement of the vamp and Tommy's help making sure the arrow hit. All Karl needed to do was fire. But he was always shit at that two. So they had a friend Ranboo who could apparently  teleport, so with everyone in their places, at the last second Ranboo would teleport oven if Karl's aim was terrible.

So it was a team operation, there was one problem, Karl had to bring three irresponsible teens to a bar and if he was doing his job he could have been hammered, so obviously being the caring person he is, Wilbur offered the teens jobs and waiters,, to try and keep them occupied, Most of the times the teens were responsible, well, Ranboo was responsible, Tommy was completely irresponsible and if Tommy was being irresponsible Tubbo would too. So Ranboo always managed to be babysitting them along with Wilbur.

Right now Karl was chugging down shots if it was the last thing he could do, right now his brain wasn't even close to being foggy and he knew that . He had drank like forty Vodka shots and he wasn't even close to being drunk. So he was looking around for Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo, who had run off somewhere so he had no chance of killing this vamp. 

It seemed that the vamp was the dark haired male talking to Quackity, a nice gambler who Karl had a nothing less questionable conversation. So Karl knew exactly who it was but couldn't kill him, so he sat there starring at Wilbur intently. The next thing Karl knew he was lead to the bathroom by Wilbur who noticed his attitude.

"Hey Karl, I think you should leave, I know he's there but Tommy is throwing up somewhere, I think he drank a shot and Ranboo had to go back to visit his family. " Wilbur said concerned and Karl nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Will, I'll see you soon." Karl said and walked out of the bar and all he remembered was some muffled murmuring and he saw black. 

Spanpa knew the hunter knew he was a vampire. He could tell quite easily, he was pale, had piecing eyes and had small fang like teeth. So Sapnap couldn't let this hunter kill him so immediately when he left he but the hunters neck and watched as his venom seeped through the boy's system and he promptly passed out into Sapnap's arms. So he brought the smaller back to his lair. 

It was actually nice for what a vamp could afford for these days. Well Sapnpa didn't buy it, he killed the person who lived here but its fine, we won't talk about that. Karl woke up to see the roof made out of wooden planks and he got up and looked at the unfamiliar surrounding as finally got up out of a random bed he was set in and looked around. Karl walked out from the bedroom into a nearby bathroom and his eyed winded, a large Vampir marking was set on his neck and fangs now replaced his teeth. 

Karl blinked a few times and pinched himself. 

He was a hunter, who killed vampires. 

And now he was a Vampire.

Well that was a problem.

Karl would deal with that later, now he was in just a hoodie and some boxers, and he remembered wearing so much more the last time he was awake. But he didn't continue that thought. So he heard more voices coming from the main room. He walked out and saw the vampire last night and two more, first there was a large dirty blond with green eyes and a small brunette with one dark blue eye and one green. Karl cleared his throat, even though it was sore and watched heads turn to him.

"So that's the one you marked?" The blind asked and Karl watched as Sapnap nodded. Karl blushed and scratched the mark.It was sealed up with a small layer of skin but still was slightly red. Marking was how Vampires choose partners that were human. The vampire bit them and immediately they would be turned into a vampire, so Karl could no longer hunt, or meet up with humans and it was terrible. He had taken nothing into account of what the bite was before hand. 

"Wait what?"