-The one with the quirks-

Karl lived in a world where you were ranked between how useful your quirk was. No one at UA knew what Karl's quirk was and he'd like to keep it that way, he was a mute along with his best friend Callahan who was able to use telepathy to communicate with in Karl brain. Sure it was somewhat ridiculously scary but we'll look beyond that. The sport festival was coming and and Karl was excited to show off all his cool quirk tricks. Some how he managed to actually pass some of the people without showing too much of his quirks abilities, working his way up to versing George who ranked third in the whole school. The match began normally, George had super speed which was also helpful for close combat fights and nothing else. 

Walking into the area every ones cheered for George as Karl as at in the middle of the ring calmly, every one was a little confused. George smirked knowing this match was going to end easily. George began to get into the position of his run but stopped as Karl put his second and third finger together and made a flick upwards with both of them in one hand. George shot up into the air and was just dangling under Karl's control. Every one gasped at the quirk, Karl swirled his hand and George just smiled in the air. Karl smiled, and looked at the audience and shot his left arm up, two stone walls erupted from the floor on either side of George.

"Two quirks?" Sapnap asked to Dream who was intently wanting his boyfriend to win but he looked like he was in a bit of a pickle. He wondered what Karl was going to do with the stone was on either side of George. Suddenly Karl began swinging his right wrist again watching George continually smash into the walls in pain. Dream screamed snarky remarks at Karl who just was swing George into the walls waiting for him to tap out. 30 seconds through Karl was bored and opened his left hand again summoning a book which he gazed down at , still ramming George into the wall. 

After like 5 minutes George still hadn't tapped out so Karl flung his wrist to the side, flinging George out of the area. Dream shouted as Sapnap gazed at the boy in awe. Soon George needed immediate medical attention and was rushed to recovery girl. Dream was next and oh boy Karl may die for hurting George. Sap app silently prayed for the pretty boy. Dream then entered the ring to see Karl still reading the hobbit, Dream was riled up and prepared to smash the living shit out of this boy. Karl just stood still and laughed at the book tilting his head up every so slightly. Dream shot his hand out preparing to explode the smaller. He watched the small sparks appear in front of his hand and let the blow bigger and bigger until he shot the at Karl who didn't take any notice to avoid. The crowd cheered and Dream smirked in how easy that fight was. 

Soon the dust clouds finally cleared and Karl sat in that same position reading his book, Dream was confused, how could someone human actually survive such a blast.

"That is not possible!" Dream shouted, Karl smiled and his body slightly glitched and he was gone.

"Oh is it?" Karl said from behind Dream who leapt in surprise, it was so hard for Karl to speak he practically forced sounds to come out of his mouth. He screamed and Karl laughed softly. He was just flying in mid air, Dream was confused and tried to blast Karl again who just flickered again and moved to another location. Dream was irritated and just wanted to get back at this boy but nothing was working. Karl was again bored so he held his left hand up and a large building was summoned on top of Dream. Dream gasped and screamed still under Karl's control, the teachers screamed as you were unable to actually kill students in the festival. Karl just shhhh'd the crowd and dropped the building the crowd screamed in terror. Almost hitting Dream  he tapped out and Karl immediately clicked his fingers the building soon spilling into water.

Dream was the escorted out of the area.

"That tough?" Sapnap teased as Dream scoffed and grumbled.

"Good luck buddy, your next." Dream grumbled, and Sapnaps eyes widened, what did the boy have instal for him, from what Sapnap could tell he had basically every quirk so least to say he was scared. Nick looked at Karl dazed, how was such a small boy able to hold so much power. Normally with quirks like those, the people who held the power were more you know?

You know?

Bigger.

Now that Nick was saying it, it sounded much ruder than he untended. Karl was then escorted to the bench on the side. As people tried to help him cool off but he truely looked fine. Not a scratch or bruise on his pale skin. He was just so enchanting to Nick, it was weird and Nick really didn't want to face him but he had to pull that first title to make George and Dream proud. 

Well I can hardly assume that you want to know what Karl's quirk is, we'll he does hold two but they're not what you think. The first quirk that he held what shared hallucinations; he was able to pull multiple people around him into a trance or a hallucination, but over the years he was able to pull more and more people. If you weren't under the hallucination, like the whole audience was, in Karl's match with George you would see Karl sit calmly and George walk out of the area calmly a few minutes later. With George it was confusing the moment Dream's match began all his scars and bruises disappeared from his skin leaving a pale canvas of skin as they were pulled out of George's trance.

Karl's second quirk was time manipulation; he was able to twist and turn time how ever he felt was right, he could stop time or change history, you name it he could do it. So he felt he could have a little fun with this quirk with Sapnap. He would be lying if he said he wasn't at all interested with the boy. The match began And again much like George's match he sat down. Sapnap looked worried, he could burn this boy alive right now like Dream would've wanted. But he couldn't  find himself to do it, the crowd screamed at the match and he could see Dream and George enter the stands and scream at Nick to kill him, but there was something stopping him, maybe it was his feelings, maybe his adrenaline.

Karl just smiled sweetly at Nick knowing that he couldn't kill him even if he wanted to. Karl began to play with his second quirk he stopped time completely for anyone that wasn't Sapnap and him. Sapnap was confused why the incoherent shouting had gone completely silent and looked at Karl who was gesturing for Nick to come sit with him. Nick was concerned but something about the boy pulling him into doing it. He strolled towards Karl and sat down cross legged next to him. He watched as Karl swirled  his hand turning the sky any colour he pleased.

"Any preference?" He asked Nick swirling from night to day. Nick shook his head awed by the boys power. Karl set it the sky to a midnight purple and smiled blinking his hand while bright stars shone in the sky. Nick was just admiring Karl's face in  the purple lighting. It didn't cross Karl's mind at that moment that he was speaking but it felt so natural to nick unlike how forced it was to Dream. 

"Would it be weird to say that I feel a connection to you?" Nick asked worried that he may have just ruined the moment. Karl giggled and Nick though that it was the mist angelic sound that he had ever heard and his lips unintentionally curled into a small smile, Karl shook his head and Nick relaxed visibly.

"No it's not I feel the same way Nick." Karl said softly. 

"You know my name?" Nick asked with surprise.

"Well you have won the sports festival three times in a row." Karl said nonchalantly, Nick laughed at the others reasoning and smiled.

"So what is your name pretty boy?"nick asked holding Karl's hand and smiling. 

"Karl." Karl whispered gazing into Nick ember red eyes. Nick smiled and repeated the name for a couple time, 

"I think all stick with pretty boy it suits you more." Nick said smiling like a dork. Karl smiled too and gazed it Nick's eyes and smiled, the two boys just enjoyed the moment. Soon enough they just talked for a while and got  much more comfortable. They both didn't know how it got he but Karl was sitting in nicks lap basking at the new found heat that Sapnap radiated. Sapnap just held  Karl protectively and played with his brown locks. Karl smiled and looked up and Sapnap and kissed his cheek and nuzzled back into his chest. Nick's eye brows furrowed.

"You missed." He said boldly tilting his head up Karl smiled and kissed Nick in the lips immediately melting into the kiss. He could feel Nick smile out of the kiss. Karl side to noticed but he had let two people into the time portal that he had creat for him and Nick. They both pulled away at the sound. 

"Wow Nick!" Dream said facepalming from the stands. George was giggling softly next to him as the boys in the arena stood dumbfounded, Nick looked at Karl confused. 

"Sorry I slipped." Karl said giggling.

"We said kill him not date him!" George shouted trying to embarrass both boys.

"You are the worst George."