-The one with the flowers p.t 2-

Nick's voice began to crack and he let out choked sobs feeling the engraving of his lovers name. George looked into the moon and pictured Karl looking down at them. He could almost see Karl's soft smile and prompt it began to rain soft drops, like Karl's tears, on top of them. Nick just smiled and slumped further onto the stone. George smiled and popped the umbrella he had brought over their heads and they both fell into a deep slumber. 

The next morning there were Chamomiles blooming around his lonely grave. Just as if someone had planted them over night. Sapnap shuffled and his hands met the ground, now filled up with the white flowers. Sapnap rubbed his eyes and finally let the soft blue sky fill his senses.  George was laying with his hand resting on the tomb and his otherhand was interlocked with the flowers below the two. The umbrella still atop began to make a light shade of purple that coated their surroundings. Karl had always loved the colour purple. Finally Karl had explained that much like the flower situation that he loved the sweat meaning; peace, pride, mystery and magic. Unpredictability was one of the things Karl aced at. He was always independent and unpredictable. Not even Dream knew the older next moves. 

But Dream did know the it was finally going to cave and ruin his plan. Technoblade; the blood god, was a master of killing. Not like an art where he would kill so gracefully that it was almost a show. He just loved the satisfactory of seeing his enemies gone, or smelling the slightly sickening smell of the iron like blood that filled the air.

"Hey Techno could I throw in that favour?" Dream asked as Techno nodded in the cell. 

"What is it?" Techno asked cocking his pink hair to the sky. 

"I need you to kill Karl Jacobs." Dream said confidently.

"Wow! I thought that it was going to be like breaking you out of prison not a killing mission." Techno said and shrugged nodding. Dream then began to rant about his plan. 

"When by?" Techno asked and watched Dream stiffen.

"Tomorrow." He said and Techno nodded.

"Well if that's the due date I best be going." Techno said and stood up and headed to Kinoko kingdom. He set on the walk to the east sided country and it felt like he'd had walked for days and weeks. Climbing mountain ranges and scarring around raveens that had spawned. Soon enough he could see the faint glint of red mushroom's in the distance. He sighed finally knowing that he was going in the right direction. Soon enough by another day he was at the entrance of Kinoko kingdom. He walked down till he saw, just like Dream described; a large mushroom like building and headed towards there where he saw a large ladder and began to climb it. Finally he reached the top to see Karl frantically skimming through a page of his book.

"Hey Techno?" Karl asked, Techno looked at the boy in pity. He was mostly gray and he just looked terrible. His normally tamed fluffy hair was disheveled and his normally colourful sweater was a matte grey and fully monochrome. Techno said nothing and picked up Karl arm and dragged him down the ladder.

"Ahh! Techno stop! That hurts!" Karl screamed as Techno gripped his upper forearm, with his ridiculously long claws that had just broken Karl skin and crimson red blood began to swell out of the nail marks that Techno had given the smaller boy. He dragged his out to the L'manburg stage much due to Tommy's shoutings of insults. Karl was still screaming and thrashing against Techno. The blood had multiplied and was rushing down Karl's arm rapidly.

"STOP! OW! TECHNO!" Karl screamed as Techno clawed deeper catching the attention of Fundy and Niki who looked at the scene horrified.

"LET GO!" Karl shouted and thrashed around with his other arm. Techno was becoming frustrated with the loud noises coming from the man Nest to him.

"Shut." He held his had up gripping his sword, ignoring the voices pleas in his head.

"up." He said bringing it up to Karl's stomach, just to scare him into following.

"now." He finished and watched as Karl let out a blood curdling scream as the sword pierced him unconsciously. Niki shouted and Fundy rushed over. Techno watched in slow motion as Karl's eyes lolled. to the back of his head and some of the same red blood that was on his hands spilled out in small amounts of his mouth. He watched as the course of the once colourful boy fell with a thud on the prime path. 

Karl only let a single tear slip down his face, he smiled sadly watching Niki and Puffy swarm him with potions and medications. There was a loud ringing in his head and he watched as his chest didn't rise as much as he wanted to. He had to stick around for Sapnap and George and only them. No one else mattered as much as those two. He blocked out everyone else until he saw the two. Finally he saw Sapnap and George rush over. He was pulled into Sapnap's lap and held as he watched Sapnap screamed and cry loudly, his hand shaking as he fragilely wiped the tears off his lovers face and mustered up the best smile he could. He shh'd the boy and rested his head on his shoulder only taking one look to finish his sentence before he was going to be gone.

"Patience and Fidelity." Karl whispered and watched the salty, wet tears flood Sapnap's eyes. He felt his eyes roll back once again and finally let his body rest against the floor once again. He felt himself eternally get pulled  into something dark and black. Sapnap screamed loudly and held Karl shaking him, somehow hoping the he would wake up once again. George was shouting at Techno and the pinkette was pissed off at the smaller brunette.

"Dream asked me too." He said while brushing the imaginary dirt off of his cherry red cloak. George was beyond annoyed, he was enflamed. He marched angrily to the prison, ignoring Fundy's pleas to return to L'manburg. He enter and the door was sealed shut due to the courteously of Sam. Nick could hear the screaming from back with Karl. Niki had taken his body to be set and buried somewhere, Nick choose the chamomile garden. He and Karl had met there first when he saw the black silhouette of a boy while taking a break from Dream.

Soon the funeral happened, everyone in the server attended all dressed in black with a chamomile somewhere on them. Not Dream nor Techno, no one had talked to them since the event, though Sapnap and George had had some pretty intense shouting sessions so far. Nick was crying intense tears along with George as the others looked in pity at the once happy boy. They looked at Karl, a photo of his was pressed up against the coffin along with a pressed Chamomile so that Karl could keep it together. Sapnap wished he could have just spent one more evening with Karl, or just looked at him again or baked with his again. He wished that Karl and him could have stayed together for eternity.

But nothing last forever.