-The one with the wings p.t 1-

A/N Hello my children, I have returned! :D I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Karl wasn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to be with Chris, Jimmy and Chandler drinking coffee in a secluded cafe near the beach. 

But of course with Karl's luck.

He was not.

Now he was thrashing wildly, in a small space, it almost resembled a cage but it was glass, Karl could tell, he had been muzzled with a metal cage that secluded his mouth, as before he bit the cage... probably not one of Karl's best moments but that's all he could do at that point. He was also chained; on his hands which were being held behind his back from a rope feeling knot which he was tried to untie but was not successful, on his feet now restraining him to kneel, and on his wings chaining them together so that he had no power to use them. Well now, he was thrashing aggressively, well as aggressive as he could be in such a small space. Soon the room around him became much clearer before, Karl stopped screaming from just a moment to admire it, it was basically a ball room, large with slightly off white walls and tables upon tables scattered around the hall, all wrapped with a pristine white cloth. Then Karl noticed all the people. There were a lot of people. All seated at tables listening to him scream...

And doing absolutely nothing about it.

Karl screamed louder and watched some others flinch, he screamed louder an higher, his instinct making the noise shrill and eerie, then he heard more people flinch, every now was holding their ears as Karl shrieked and screamed. He was soon silenced as he was moved, more so yanked out of the box and forced on to his knees, He shrieked loudly, and snapped his head to try and bite said people behind him, but obviously there was a stupid muzzle in the way. He was then forced to look straight ahead, which Karl, did not appreciate and growled lowly and narrowed his eyes and the target that he was looking at. It was actually four men, a short brunette, he had fluffy hair and a no expression painted his face as he whispered to the dark haired male next to him, who despite the venue being quite fancy as Karl would say, had a dark blu beanie shielding half of his head. The other two were looking directly at Karl, one was a dirty brunette who's face was half covered by a black face mask, next to him a a noir haired male who had a bandanna.

 Karl snarled lowly at the four who just mumbled between themselves, Karl grunted and huffed in annoyance, to be fair the pressure was killing his knees on this hand stage wooden floor. Karl was kneeling on the floor at the front of the ballroom which was slightly raised and would usually be used for bands of some sort. Karl was just huffing and puffing away until the four men looked at him.

"Unlock the wing chains." The dirty blond spoke, Karl almost flinched from the tone, it was icy and cold and the people behind him quickly inserted the key and opened it up. Karl's wings were finally let free and shot up in an instant and shielded himself from everywhere, the thick purple wings flooding his vision. He heard the crowd gasp in awe at his wings, it may have been the colour? How grand they were? Karl was prideful but at that moment he was slightly paranoid. So obviously he did the thing any person in his position would do, Karl just flapped aggressively, pushing everyone on the stage away from him. He back into a corner and tucked his wings around him. He heard sounds upon sounds that made his head punt and his ears bleed, but soon enough his senses were flooded with a sickening smell, it was sweet like honey but overloading he wanted to throw up and breath more of it in at the same time. His eyes darted around the room and no one seemed to mind or notice, was he the only one getting this?

Then he collapsed, the sweet smell overstimulating his sense of smell, he just blacked out and fell limp on the ground. He wings settling lightly around his body. He didn't even know how long he was out for, but it must have been a while because when his eyes began to open he was in a room. It looked perfectly normal, white curtains, a dark purple bed placed in the middle and a bathroom connected with a door in front of the bed; closed. The brunette looked around the room, almost like he hadn't been drugged yesterday, he let his wings stretch, but they couldn't, a harsh pains flooded through his body as he lifted them up; like a cramp except much worse, yep, much worst.

He heaved out a breath he didn't know he was holding and slowly pressed his hand to the brass of the doorknob and twisted it agonisingly slow, he paused, just for a moment to think of what could be beyond, but that didn't stop Karl as he continued to turn the circular handle. 

And...

There...

Was...

A hallway.

A fucking hallway.

All that stress for a hallway? Karl exhaled loudly and looked around, It looked quite normal, some pieces of artworks placed neatly around the room, a desk with a vase of alliums nested on it and there were two ends, and two new doors. Karl was brave.

Well at least that's what he told himself...

He slowly stepped to the door on the right and choked out a shaky breath and set his hand on the doorknobs, he gazed down at his hand, his eyes scanned over his blue nails, they were chipped and wrecked, Karl would have to paint them again. But oh, o h yeah. He was stuck in a house being too much of a pussy to open the doorknob. 

o h , y e a h 

Karl just so happened to forget that his hand had been twisting the doorknob ever so lightly during his thoughts and with the last turn of his hand, it was open. And he saw a room full of.

children?