-random parts that I put together-

A/N sorry about the update schedule, your girl got the virus and has been feeling like shit. I just cannot think straight but I decided that I could at least get one out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Karl rushed down his and George's shared apartment, he really need some opinions about what he was clasping on the coat hangers behind his back as an attempt to shield them fro  the rest of the room.

"George, c'mere. I want to show you something in the bathroom." Karl asked desperately, seeing the British brunette's head flick from the position that it was on the couch.

"Oh, Karl, grow up!" George dismissed turning his head back to the TV continuing watching 'Emily in Paris' Karl scoffed and sighed at the others playfulness.

"Hey, what's behind your back?" Dream asked from the dining table, finally brining his head up from the newspaper that his eyes had been glued to minutes before hand. 

"Nothing. Just something I want to get George's opinion on for Valentine's Day." Karl passed off, desperately waving his hand to beckon the brunette over. 

"You don't want my opinion?" Dream asked, slightly offended about that, Karl noticed but at this moment, it was Valentine's Day and he couldn't care less about Dream.

"Not really." Karl shrugged and looked at George pleadingly, the brunette sighed loudly and placed the remote down, quickly turning of the TV while doing that,

Come on, I'm your older brother, ask me!. Dream whined, well he practically begged but would never admit.

"All right, big brother." Karl said mocking fake optimism, he held up the two items of clothing from behind him. Least to say they were little less comfortable and a little more sluttly, one was a light purple, kinda latex-y suit, it was in the shape of a leotard and resting on the top of the hanger were some fluffy bunny ears. The other outfit was a maid outfit, it was ridiculously short , the skirt would only come up to barely cover Karl's crotch. 

"Which of these do you think would make your little brother look hotter, so your best friend would want to do him?" Karl asked and held the both up, George laughed loudly and Dream flushed in embarrassment and hid his face in the newspaper.

"The purple one." He murmured and Karl laughed and nodded heading to his room toast the outfit on the bed. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Quackity was digging a hole at the beach. Karl and Sapnap had no idea why but he was. The three of them left Dream and George alone at the beach house, and went to the beach. They had left the two at home due to George complaining about how 'The sun was going to fry his pretty, pale skin!". 

"Check this baby out, dug me a hole!" Quackity yelled to the other two, Sapnap was talking to Karl and Karl was just sun baking. Karl looked up and smile softly soon setting his face back into the towel.

"Excellent hole, Q." Sapnap replied with a nervous smile. The dark haired male had no idea what the other was doing but he would act proud. Soon a wave came from the beach and engulfed Quackity's hole.

 "Oh no! No!! My hole!!" He screamed and Karl laughed setting himself up and walking down along with Sapnap to the beach.

"Ow!! Ow!!!" Karl screamed and clutched his ankle. Sapnap held the brunette up and looked at him worried. Quackity jumped up from the hole and looked at Karl concerned.