-The one with the knife-

Karl wouldn't say he's a particularly good or bad person. Well that was kind of an understatement. Currently he was cleaning his knives and not going to lie the smell was just quite intoxicating he could have just licked the blood off but he was a classy killer not a cannible. Dream and Nick were in the office standing over a file ready to talk with the boss. 

Subject 438: mass murderer 

"Shit." Nick said, the file had no information, just that and a symbol. It was a swirl in a square. Karl enjoyed the way it looked so he left the symbol somewhere in the crime scene and waited for the cops to find. It was either carved onto the skin on the body or etched into the wall. It could really be anywhere. Karl saw it as his mark of dominance which he had none of.

"Well, we can't stay pondering over a piece of paper forever the boss wants us." Nick said as he dragged Dream out of the hallway. They stepped into a large room where the boss was sat.

"Hello boys." her sickly voice rang. Dream laughed and sat down opposite to her.She smiled and looked at Dream with raised eyebrows.

"So~ Dream?" She asked, her blonde hair swinging in the process.

"Drista." He said slightly laughing, his younger sister was now the boss of him. She could rip him apart if she wanted to.

Oh how the turns have tabled. 

"Anything on the subject?" She asked and both boys shook their heads, she nodded and flipped through some documents.

"There is a sighting of them on 32 Manburg street. Apparently there is 438 and a couple of teens there now." Drista said checking her nails.

"Teens? This is going to be easy." Nick said and began to walk out.

"Nope, these teens as suspects of being 263, 264, 367." Drista said stopping Nick in his tracks.

"Those kids killed a collective of 584 people in three days!" Nick said confused on how a group of teen could do this.

"Yep." Drista sid popping the p. She shooed the two out of her office and sent them in  a couple. cars to the sight. 

"I'll take the teens and you taketh other person." Dream said and he turned a right. Night sighed and turned left he saw the figure of a boy in the distance. He walked up to him soundlessly and examined the boy. He had deep blue eyes and brown fluffy hair. He was wearing a black turtle neck and some jeans. But what offset Nick was the bloody knife that he was swinging around in his hands. He watched as the boys starred down at the body lying lifelessly on the floor. Karl immediately noticed Nick approach him but he put on a facade and began to fake cry.  

"Hello?" Karl asked voice shaking rapidly into the air hoping for a response from the man behind him. There were clear tears rolling down his pale cheeks. 

"Mr what happened and why to you have that?" Nick asked, authority seeping through his voice.

"I-I-I found it w-w-when I left my house to see my friend." Karl said and pointed to the body below which had clean stab mark well stab marks. Forty fucking stabs marks were placed neatly on the corpses skin.  Nick took the knife from Karl and saw that the handle had the familiar symbol on it. Nick's breath hitched and he traced his finger around the engraving.

"shit." He whispered and held the knife up to his flash light, the symbol was etched in perfectly and it looked like the ones he had seen in the picture.

"Sorry Sir, we are going to have to take you to be interrogated." Nick said and Karl nodded as they walked to his car. Karl sat shotgun and Nick was driving.

"So what happened?" Nick asked as they swiftly turned a corner. Karl laughed softly, and Nick cocked his head confused on how a man who had just seen about thirty people be brutally murdered could laughing in a situation like this.

"Oh my god." Karl said laughing but trying to cover it up sniffling; Karl knew that he was a good actor but he didn't know he was this good, he tricked a police officer looking for him for god sakes!

"Well me and my friend Alex we going to a party, it was most likely going to be illegal like drugs and shit but I had been dragged along so I had no idea what was going on." He began and was slightly laughing but covered up with him sobbing.

"Then when Alex beeped at me from outside I left and saw him be stabbed by this weird person." Karl said slightly shivering and tears rolling down his face.

"What did the person look like?" Nick asked and kept his eyes on the road.

"Well they had a colour block hoodie with some weird swirly shit on it and they had the hood up so I couldn't really see much. Then they were wearing some black cargo pants and gloves." Karl said still shivering as they pulled into the driveway. 

"Right this way." Nick said as he open the door for Karl and he stepped out and smiled small at Nick. He led him through corridors and twist and turns meeting a few random officers on the way.

"Here." Nick said and ushered Karl into a sound proof room and shut the door telling someone to lock it from the outside. They talked for a while and Karl was getting bored. After what felt like forever the questioning was finally over and Karl was let out of the room. The began walking back through the what seemed like endless halls and finally they met a familiar face.

"Karl?" Dream asked confused as Karl hugged him, he looked at Nick and Nick starred back at him blankly. Karl just hummed and was fiddling with something in his sleeve behind Dreams back. He held on for a moment until he had the object in the place he wanted and he let go. Karl was then led to see this younger sister Drista.

"Karl!" She said and ran down towards him, he laughed whole heartedly and smiled at her.

"Hey." He said and they had a quick reunion and Karl was just walking out when he saw just the face he was looking for. Technoblade, a police officer who wasn't afraid to kill. I believe about 2000 or so Techno had killed Karls husband; James at a party he had thrown. Karl began to walked and stopped in front of Techno.

"Hey Techno , been a while hasn't it?" Karl spat sickly, and Dream and Drista behind him gasped.

"Wish it were longer." Techno said, remembering what he had done. Karl laughed bitter sweetly and came closer to Techno, standing on his tip toes.

"Guess you remember killing my husband in cold blood." Karl whispered and tagged at his sweater paw pulling out the  pocket knife and plunging it into the back of Techno's neck. He screamed and Karl wedged it in more, until he couldn't see the blade. Dream and Nick screamed and ran to Karl as he finally back away from Techno. Karl pulled Karl's arms behind his back and handcuffed him aa Karl watch Techno cough up blood.

"Well this was a nice reunion but I have to leave to see an acquaintance." Karl said and smiled as all heads turned to him in confusion. He began to glitch and his body was aggressively showing flashes of Green and purple. He held up one hand holding the handcuffs and one up in a salute and winked at Nick and watched him aggressively blush. He waved softly and spoke in a high pitched voice. 

"Toodles!"