-The one with the meow-

"Nick I swear to god of you don't get rid of that cat I may actually kill you." Dream said as he walked into the room to see Nick holding a small brown cat. He aggressively hissed at Dream and flicked his tail in annoyance.

"You only say that because he doesn't like you." Nick snapped petting the cat as he purred in his lap. 

"Yeah he's right, I love the little kitty." George said as he attempted to boil some water to make tea. 

"Shut up." Dream said shaking his head and the cat who stuck its tongue at Dream. Dream  gasped and the cat mewed softly while getting up and running to George and walking around his legs. George smiled and picked the cat up and petted his head while getting a teabag. Dream attempted to pick the cat up and he meowed in annoyance while George and Spanpa watched amused. They all watched as the cat turned into a lights and the shape of a human replaced the felines body. 

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" Dream screamed as a small cat-no human sat on their floor boards. He had brown hair and purple eyes with small cat ears protruding from his hair and a tail that was waving behind him. He squeaked at Dream's screamed and flashed his razor sharp teeth almost on accident, he wanted to show Dream that he could kill him if he wanted to. He was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and his ears slightly twitching. For some reason Nick wanted to say 'Submissive and breedable."

"Awe He's so cute." George said and kneeled down to pet the cat boy who purred softly, he moved and curled up into Georges lap.

"Are we just going to ignore that there has been a cat person living with us for the past four months?!" Dream said while glaring at the cat who snarled at him. 

"No but it's not like he's a problem." Sapnap said as he picked up the cat and he smiled and meowed;  he noticed that the boy was significantly small than him. He set him on the floor near his feet and continued to watch TV. He watched as Karl's tail swung from side to side as his head was buried into a pillow. They had all taken no notice of his existence other than him being a cat. He mewled into Nick's chest and he looked down to see Karl wanting attention; Nick smiled and picked him up and placed him on his lap directly facing him. He picked at the small collar that they had never taken notice of when he was a cat.

"Karl." He read and found a number on the back. "0234331424" He read and noticed as Karl recognised the numbers and shook his head aggressively, mewling in panic. Nick attempted to Karl him and tried to calm him down.

"Hey what's the number?" He asked, knowing he wasn't going to get a response.

"Lab." Karl said softly, his voice was  three registers higher than Nicks and honestly he sounded angelic but at the same time like a distressed cat; ironic isn't it? 

"What?" Nick asked surprised at the small voice.

"Lab, can't go back please!" Karl pleased and gripped onto Nicks hoodie with his sharp finger nails. 

"We're not going to send you back Karl." He said rubbing comforting circles on him back. Karl meowed happily and shuffled in Nicks lap. Nick sat uncomfortably as Karl shuffled on his dick. He groaned softly and looked down at Karl who was looking at him cluelessly. Nick smiled nervously and picked Karl up preparing to fix himself and hoping that the cat couldn't hear. He set Karl down and turned on the TV and rushed to his room.

Karl sat cluelessly; he had better hearing than most humans and his eyes widened at the sounds from the bedroom. He gasped and turned the TV up. He was watching F R I E N D S and was balling his eyes out when Rachel and Ross broke up. Nick finally came out and the hybrid was in tears. He rushed over.

"What's wrong kitty?" Nick asked scooping him into his lap once again.

"They were on a break!" He said into Nick chest sobbing as Nick rubbed his back and tail, laughing softly. Karl looked at him with big doe eyes and furrowed his eye brows.

"Don't laugh and me you fucking bitch!" Karl said and looked away, Nick's eyes widened.

 "Karl?" He asked pissed.

"Yeah?" Karl said curiously; knowing exactly what the word meant but just wanted to see how far he should push the older.

"What did you say?" Nick said passive aggressively, he picked up Karl subconsciously and held him by the neck. Karl whimpered and squirmed not daring to bite back.

"I said what did you say?!" Nick shouted as salty tears streamed down Karl's face. When you are being held like 2 metres above the ground and by the fucking neck. Nick finally calmed down and let Karl down. He immediately scrambled away and the white light returned and Nick guessed that he was a cat again. Karl in cat form leapt out of the window and just ran away.

Nick had no idea what just happened, he just remembered that Karl called him a bitch and then a white light. Then his memories flashed, he saw Karl's tears and him squirming and crying loudly.

"Shit, What the fuck happened?!" Nick cried as he back against the wall. He knew that Karl jumped out of the window as he could see the black claw scratches on the window sill. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck ,fuck fuck." Nick said as he held his head in agony. Karl was sitting outside under the window sill and he heard Spanpa thrash and shout in agony. He climbed back up the window and saw Nick against the wall. Nick saw a light flash again and Karl in human form crawl closer to him and climbing is lao while Nick was crying.

Karl purred softly as an attempt to sooth Nick. Karl waited for his breath to even and looked up noticing that he was asleep, Karl was so hyped and awake so the thought that he would make some food. Well one thing that you should know is that Karl couldn't cook for the life of him. He had so many burns because he had dropped pans and hot water all over himself. Karl thought that he could make himself some toast. He reached for the bread and shoved into into the toaster waiting for it to pop. He waited picking at his claw like nails and when it popped he screamed in distress. Nick jolted awake hearing Karl scream and he umped up looking frantically for the small animal. He saw Karl reaching his hands into the toaster. He jumped up and removed Karl's hand away.

"Hey Karl, honey you can't shove your hands into the burning hot toaster," He said exhaling and Karl yelped once he realised who it was. Nick noticed this and his eyes narrowed he saw red hand marks all over Karl's neck. HE back against the wall, he couldn't believe that he had hurt Karl.

"Shhh I'm okay"