-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1

A/N Yo! Hated the first one so I have blessed you all with another!!

There was one rule.

 Just one. 

And Karl was thinking of breaking it at his very moment. 

One rule: Don't touch Sapnap's phone.

It was off limits.

And Karl being the lovesick puppy he was 12 months ago had said. "Yes! Sure baby, I won't touch or snoop, I promise.'" Oh how present Karl wanted to go back to himself then, and shake that dumb motherfucker until he changed his mind. It was their one year anniversary and stupid Sapnap was on the phone, and it was 9:45 and their reservation was a ten and it was getting too close for Karl.

"Sap! Baby! Hurry up!" Karl shouted from the kitchen. He waited for a reply from their bedroom, which he didn't get so he picked himself up and stomped to the bedroom. He knocked not he wooden door aggressively, hearing a hushed conversation that Sapnap was having behind.

"Sap, Honey, I love you! But hurry the fuck up! We have to go!" Karl whined and knocked on the door aggressively. He heard a slight shuffling inside then Sapnap's voice. He swung the door open to see Sapnap facing away from him.

Sapnap was on the phone, whispering things so lightly that Karl didn't even know he was on the phone.Sapnap looked at Karl before turning away, facing his back towards Karl as he continued to duck into the phone call.

"I gotta go,"Sapnap mumbled. "I gotta go, I gotta go."

That did not sound very good to Karl. It was too rushed, much like Sapnap was hiding something, something important. Karl wanted to question but obviously much can be quickly solved by checking out his boyfriend's ass.

"Sorry baby, one second." Sapnap said, placing his hand over the speaker part of his whole and Karl tapped his foot; annoyed. He uncovered his phone and continued his hushed conversation.

"No, no it's fine,"Sapnap said. "I'll take care of it, you don't have to worry about it."

Now the conversation was beginning to sound worse, Karl was jumping to conclusions and his brain was going about 1000km an hour. He just stood, looking unamused while starring at he back of his boyfriend. His stomach was churning and he was so impatient. Why couldn't Sapnap just hang up!

"Yep! Thank you, goodbye." He said and ended the call, he turned to look at Karl who had the most unimpressed look on his face. Karl stood with his arms crossed and looked at Sapnap through a narrow gaze.

"Sorry baby." Sapnap apologised. Karl still looked so unimpressed and Sapnap cowered under his gaze. "You look wonderful." He said and held Karl's waist who looked at him blankly.

"Get dressed, hurry up." He stated and walked out of the room, Sapnap chucked on the blazer of his suit, it was a fancy restaurant. Soon he walked out and saw Karl leaning against a wall, how was he so lucky to have this boy for himself?

"Stop starring, we gotta go before we're late." Karl said and grabbed Sapnap's hand, dragging him out of  the door and heading to their car.

"Traffic shouldn't be bad." Sapnap said as he entered the car, listening to the low rumble of the engine as Karl got in. "You speed anyway."

Karl gasped from the seat next to him, he mocked fake offence. 

"I do not!" He stated. Sapnap looked at him with his eye brows raised. Quickly turning his attention back to the road

"Sure." He said sarcastically. Karl gasped again.

"I am a wonderful, law- abiding citizen." Karl stated and saluted to whoever was on the side of the road.

"You are a fucking speed demon on the road." Sapnap mumbled and Karl punched his shoulder playfully.

"Reservation under Jacobs, please?" Karl told the hostess.

"Reservation for two under Jacobs, you're just in time," She smiled. "Follow me." Karl nodded and dragged Sapnap who walked nodded to strangers who looked at the two of them weirdly. Karl smiled and sat down opposite to Sapnap. The restaurant was certainly on the higher end of price. People in dressed, suits and they had all the expensive wine you could want.

"Would you like some wine." The waiter asked and Karl nodded and looked down at the menu.

"I'll have something dry, maybe fruity?" Karl asked and the waiter nodded and scribbled something down.

"I'll just have a glass of red please." Sapnap asked and the waiter nodded.

"I'll be back with your wine soon." The waiter said nodded, then he walked away. They just chatted, Sapnap apologising for earlier and Karl smiling and reassuring that it was okay, it wasn't.

You when people say when a woman says that she's fine, she is defiantly not?

That was what situation they were in currently.

"it's been one hell of a year." Karl said and sighed loudly.

"Yeah, it sure had." Sapnap said and grabbed Karl;'s hand from the other side of the table, Karl smiled and looked at Sapnap, god this felt like he was going to propose. 

SPOILER ALERT: He wasn't.

"It feels like we first met yesterday." Karl said and exhaled loudly.

"well honey, you still work at the book store we met at." Sapnap explained and Karl looked at him with a small smile.

"Imagine, if we hadn't met there, images in you had been actually able to find that weird poetry book." Karl said.

"Ah, yes, my angel." Sapnap said and Karl smiled. It was at that moment where a loud ringing interrupted their conversation, Karl sighed and Sapnap picked up the phone, he declined the call and set the phone face down.

Like he always did.

Karl watched as his eyes glanced back to his phone, Karl knew he wanted to reply to the text of call, so he would see how much he did. 

"So, Sap, baby, who are you meeting" He asked innocently, trying not to push past boundaries.

"Hmm?" Sapnap just hummed.

"Who are you meeting?" Karl asked in the same innocent tone, trying to casually interrogate Sapnap.

"What?" Sapnap asked again, something told Karl that he wasn't listening at all. Karl just happened his white French tip painted nails on the table and tried again.

"Sap? Who are you meeting?" He tried again. Sapnap just looked at him distracted.

"What?"