- The one with the bet-

Karl was destroying an annoying girl at school. They were sat in the courtyard as Karl talked shit about her rights infant of her face. Jess; the girl was close to tears, she thought that she was really close to George and had told him almost everything to him. But turns out George was just telling those secrets to Karl who somehow had manage to get the whole school to crowd him as he braided Niki's hair still exposing the girl. Something on Karl's phone popped up and he swiftly chucked Niki's hair into a slick ponytail. 

"Shit." Karl mumbled as he collected himself dusting the imaginary dust off his skirt and standing up. "Sorry I have to dip." Karl said and rubbed the back of his neck as the crowd let out disappointed sighs.

"Toodles!" He shouted and walked to the hallway as everyones face turns to him. Goerge sighed.

"Why does he say that, he sounds so dumb." He said. 

"Nah it's kinda cute I think." Niki said as George looked at Niki and she nodded, they then also walked off in the same direction and everyone soon spread out to their assigned classes. Karl was just sucking on a lollypop in English and the teacher didn't even bother. Karl had literal control over the whole student body and he was judgemental as fuck so if you dared said anything Karl would ruin you.

"Come on Nick!" Dream; the football captain said and ushered Nick into the room. Nick was new and he was nervous as he, even from another school had heard rumours about Karl. George; Dream's boyfriend came to reassure him.

"Don't worry Karl way nice!" George said and hurried off to where Karl and Niki were talking. Karl didn't look harmful, he just radiated girl boss vibes and Nick was scarred. Dream then ushered him to meet Karl and Niki.

"Hey guys this is my friend, Nick, he's new." Dream said and Niki and Karl smiled.

"Hello, I'm Niki, nice to meet you." The pink haired girl said and held her hand out which Nick gladly took.

"You Too." He said smiling back at th smaller.

"Hey, I'm Karl." He said smiling softly, his whole aura changed once Nick walked in. They truely were really nice and showed Nick around the school.

"K so them is over there and Science is there." Karl said pulling Nick through an assortment of hallways. The bell rung and Karl gasped as George and Niki laughed.

"Shit, I have PE." Karl said and smiled. "Toodles!" He said walking off to the gymnasium. Nick smiled as he walked and Niki oohed.

"You like him don't you?" She teased and Nick blushed aggressively.

"No I don't!" He claimed but the clear blush on his face didn't change Niki's mind.

"Oh you totally do!" George said happily jumping around. Nick buried his face in his hands.

"Nooooo." he whined as he knew that he was never going to hear the end of this. Dream laughed.

"He likes you back." Dream said assuringly and Nick shook his head.

"No he doesn't." Nick said shutting down the conversation, and the group continued to say that he did. 

"I bet ten that you will be dating him this week." George said like Nick wasn't standing right next to him.

"Nah I bet twenty this month." Dream said.

"Nope, I bet forty that it's today." Niki said and George raised his eye brows and ignored Nick's constant complaining. The three of them had two free periods and waited for Karl to come out. 

"Hey!" Karl said, dressed in a large school hoodie and some bike shorts that you couldn't even see.

George, Niki and Dream how had chemistry and had to leave, now it was just Karl and Sapnap alone. Karl was attempting to file his nails but that random person ruined the mood.

"Hello I'm sorry to interrupt but I have liked you for a long time..." they began and the moment the confession began Karl was zoned out looking down at his nail. He began to file rougher hoping that this person would just shut the fuck up. Finally when they did Karl grabbed Nick's hand and walked off silently. Nico turned his head to look at the smaller boy and Karl's eyes were a murky grey and purple. His parents could never properly assign a colour as they just changed all the time, when nick first met Karl his eyes were a royal blue. 

Karl finally stopped dragging Nick and he twirled around looking at the surroundings. They were under a large hooded tree sitting on grass. Karl smile and sat down. He looked unmistakably peaceful as he closed his eyes and lay down. Nick admired the boy, and lay down with him.

"How'd you find this place?" Nick asked while situating himself on the floor. 

"I used to some here with George." Karl said and exhaled loudly. The weather was getting much colder and Karl's legs were freezing and he was shivering rapids, but he was fast asleep. Nick however noticed and pulled the boy closer and smiled as Karl began to not shiver. Soon both boys were fast alseep totally forgetting that their friends got if chemistry just as they came down.

"Shit where the fuck are they?" Dream said walking around the school.

"Probably making out in a bathroom." George said dryly and Niki laughed.

"Their probably at your spot George." Niki said calmly as they followed George to the overhanging tree. Understand it hooded branches the pair was. Niki squealed like they were in middle school and Dream facepalmed.

"How are these fucker not getting hyperthermia?" He said as he watched as they both shivered lightly.

"Do you think that we should stop watching them sleep?" Niki asked and George Edna's Dream nodded and walked away from the tree. Karl was the first to wake up and he saw that a pair of arms were wrapped securely around his waist. Karl smiled and noticed they were Nick's he shuffled around and buried his head in Nick's chest.

"Wake up Nicky." He whined as the older groaned and gave to avail. Karl was defiantly trapped by the others strength so he looked up and kissed Nick on the cheek, muttering a please in the prowess. Karl watched in amusement when the oldest face shot a bright red, Nick finally let go and Karl picked himself up.

"Sorry babe, I gotta dip, got tech but I'll see you after." He said kissing Nick softly as the other immediately kissed him back and snaked arms around his waist. George from a distance away saw the two kissing and screamed.

"Look!" He said nudging Niki who squealed and watched the two kiss as Dream made gagging noises. 

"Pay up dumbass." Niki said holding her hand out and the pair sighed.

"How come you always know?" George whined handing Niki forty dollars.

"I'm just that good." She said and began walking ahead, George looked at Dream and shook  his head.

"Nop she a dumb bitch." He said and began to run to up with Niki.

"No." Nick whined into Karl shoulders not letting him leave. "Mine." He said and tightened his grip. Karl wiggled out.

"Sorry honey." He said watching Nick pout slightly laughing.

"Toodles!"