-The one with a reference -

Karl just was done with life, he was a teacher at Harvard at 18 years old then got fired and was teaching in America. Teaching a class called A.P BIO. He didn't know shit about biology just needed some money. Karl didn't care if these kids learned shit or not he just need some fucking ,only to support himself . Karl was walking down the hallway attempting to find his class due to it being two minutes away from starting.

"Hey Mr, Jacobs!" The principal Bad said and Karl turned and smiled when he saw him. 

"Yes Bad?" Karl asked heading to his class.

"You are teaching AP Bio correct?" Bad asked and Karl nodded.

"Wonderful you best be going it starts in 1 minute." Bad said and Karl smiled and turned a corridor coming to his class. He was just in a hoodie and some jeans, which somehow he had convinced Bad to let him wear due to the fact that he was a Harvard teacher. He exhaled and smiled and opened the door. 

"Hello everyone!" Karl said walking in and sitting on his desk at the start of the room. The student gasped this person just looked like a student.

"Dude, you're not our teacher." A dark haired student in the back said. Karl sighed and sent a quick text too Bad.

Can you come in the student don't think I'm their teacher.

Sure I'll be there in a second.

Karl sighed and sat on the desk on his phone as the students looked at him annoyed. Soon Bad was knocking at the door. Karl opened it and Bad smiled.

"Hey Principal Bad, this Kid thinks he's a teacher." A brunette said in the front. Karl stiffeled his laugh as Bad exhaled.

"Hello everyone, this is your new Biology Teacher; Mr Jacobs please make him feel welcome." Bad said and the students whipped back to Karl who was sitting not he desk with his legs crossed looking at them with one cocked eyebrow. Soon Bad left and Karl exhaled. The students began silently whispering.

"Hey, begin to shut up." Karl said and the students looked at him confused. "I'm Karl, 19 years old and I don't want to be here." He said blankly starring them all in the eyes.

Karl said setting his bag down and sitting on his desk once again.

"Let me tell you what this isn't going to be." Karl began and got up drawing diagrams. "This is not going to be one of those things where I secretly teach you." He said crossing out some stick figures 

"This  is also not going to be one of those things where I learn from you." Karl said drawing another stick figure. He aggressively crossed it out.

"Wonderful." he said and sat down on the desk.

"Hello, I'm George and-" George began but Karl cut him off.

"Nope just George, let's say our names." Karl said still sitting on his desk. They went around the room and Karl to be honest was not paying g attention at all.

"Okay, this first lesson we are going to be learning..." Karl began and watched the student open up their books.

"What are you doing. Don't write this down." Karl said quickly and took Georges book and dumped it on the floor.

"Honestly if I was back here I would kill for a class to sleep in so..." Karl began and opened his phone.

"Shit." He said. "Wait fuck am I allowed to swear in front of you?" Karl asked and didn't expect an answer  as he immediately walked out of the classroom.

"Okay what is happening?" Dream asked. Everyone was as confused as they could be and they had no teacher in the room. 

"I have no idea." Sapnap said, surely this boy couldn't have only been one year older than them and have graduated and taught at Harvard and just left them in a room. Soon enough they were all discussing the new teacher and Karl just happened to come back into the room. They were al, looking at their textbooks while talking.

"You guys are so weird." He said picking up George's textbook and throwing it out the window. George gasped and looked at Karl weirdly.

"You can't get rid of our text books!" George said, it was their only way of learning if they had Karl as a teacher. They may lose a whole academic school year.

"Well I just did, line up." He said pointing to the wall with four glass windows. 

"Throw em." He said and watched as the student threw them out the window. 

"Cool, you guys are really annoying you know that right." Karl began ."chances are I have slept with half of you in the past." Karl said and looked at Nick laughing slightly Nick who was hiding his face, avoided eye contact. Karl was just tapping away at his phone and as soon as it began AP BIO had ended. Karl was the first to leave and he just left to go do random shit. Dream, George and Nick all met up outside.

"Hey why did Mr Jacobs look at you when he was talking about sleeping with people?" George asked as they headed to Dream's locker.

"Nothing. Nothing." Nick dismissed quickly and ran off to god knows where. Karl left to he teacher lounge immediately and saw some other teachers.

"Hello everyone!" Karl said happily and went to go sit down with another teacher; and English teacher. Technoblade.

"Hey Tech." Karl said slipping into a seat. Techno looked up and grimaced, unable to keep up with the others energy.

"Karl." He said looking back down at his book.

"You know Nick in AP BIO..." Karl said and Techno perked up.

"My step brother?" He asked and Karl's eyes widened.

"Shit." He muttered.

"Nick will tell you." Karl said happily and smiled and dashed away. Karl exhaled when he saw Techno bury his nose back into his book. He sighed and walked down hall ways and hallways. He saw Nick Dream and George and winked at Nick softly. Back with Nick he immediately noticed the wink and so did George and Dream. George immediately whipped his head to Nick and Dream was just starring in the spot Karl once was with his mouth hung open.

"Wait what!"