RANT!!

Hey feel free to rant in the comments I just wanted to vent  about School life. So I had a panic attack in the shower a couple days ago an I see a therapist right? And I told my friends, which are classic White girl bitches and they just were like.

"No you didn't have a panic attack you're just faking!" There is this girl, Maddie ( Thats not her real name) and every one loves her for no reason and she was like.

"Yeah I had a panic attack when I went skiing because I almost sprained my ankle!" And every one gushed about her and I was like O_O. 

They are literally so fucking Dumb and not gonna lie kinda want to stab every single one of them. Need new friends.

anyone ?

Anyone?

:(

________________________________________________________________________________

Then I have this other friend; Love her, her name in Kitty( Not real) And she is the most dirty minded bitch ever, so our teachers do this period where we talk about friendship and shit and we were talking about in depth conversation. And this dumb bitch whispers in my ears 

"Piss kink." And sits up like nothing was wrong, and I laughed my ass off and then my teacher Ms ____ was like.

"Astrid. Stop laughing." 

________________________________________________________________________________

My School is private and all the girls are fucking rich bitches and I just can't like everyone is either talking about boys, money or fucking sex. Like I want to die right now and I just can't. 

You know?

There is also this teacher MR ______ He is the best but he only gets pissed at me and he just yelled at me in class, and I was having a panic attack and Kitty knew but she was in the other side of the classroom with her hand up ready to help me and I was like.

"MR can I please go to the bathroom." And he was like.

"No." And just continued teaching while I was crying and hyperventilating.

________________________________________________________________________________

Also I was confused and pissed when this girl Melanie (Not real)) Was sitting on a desk with Kitty and I and we were just doing work, we do unit 4 math and she got one question wrong and was like.

"I'm getting dumber with just sitting with you guys." She was actually serious, and we just looked at each other like (0_0) and just laughed but like. Dude you don't say that!

________________________________________________________________________________

Also I have a discord, and need new friends as you can see so just PM me and I'll add you!

________________________________________________________________________________

Love you all!

Have a wonderful day and eat and drink.

Tanoki signing off!