-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-

It was quite cold if Karl was going to admit, he was on the roof of Sapnap and his shared apartment block. He really didn't want to go back down saying that everyone besides him was probably shit faced now. He just sat on the edge of the roof, starring into the distance ominously. Karl just began to think, think about his broke, shit faced boyfriend in the apartment. Karl had recently been offered a job in the Arkensaw, a prestigious dance company, don't worry Karl was just a dancer, not exotic or anything he just danced for musical shows and even broadway if he could get into Arkensaw. Right now they both needed this, Karl was paying the rent and Sapnap was getting no income so money was not rolling in for the two.

Karl heard behind him that the door opened to the roof. 

"Hi darling." Sapnap said, leaning on the doorframe he had just entered through. Karl smiled and turned around, hugging the trench coat that covered his body. He would have usually walked over and attached himself to the dark haired male but speaking so he stunk of alcohol and Karl could smell in from 5 metres away and didn't want to smell it more from closer.

"Can you come back inside, George and Dream are threatening to fuck in the shower; in the kitchen," Sapnap whined. "and it's cold." For some reason they were so poor that their shower somehow turned out to be in the kitchen, they had four incomes coming ni and still never moved it.

"Stop being a baby it's fine." Karl passed off and Sapnap hurriedly ran over to Karl and engulfed him in a warm hug, Karl smiled and breathed out of his mouth listening to the content hum Sapnap let out as he clutched on to the brunette. They stood in silence, Karl continued to watch the view while Sapnap starred at Karl. To the other Karl was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on, he was able, Sapnap always said he had porcelain skin, it was white with small light brown freckles that dotted around his skin. He had fluffy brown hair, Sapnap loved to bury his face in it, it was almost hazel but Karl had always said it was dark and brown.

His eyes, Sapnap thought they were the most captivating thing he'd seen. They were murky, slitty grey but with hints of brown speckled into his iris. Karl smiled at Sapnap, noticing the starring but never bothering to comment on it, truely he thought it was really cute but Sapnap would get embarrassed and deny it completely. Sapnap slung his arm around Karl waist, still freezing, on Karl back he could feel the slight shaking off his boyfriend. He sighed loudly and Sapnap perked up and turned his face in the direction of Karl's head.

"You're such a baby." Karl said and began to take off his trench coat and placing it on Sapnap's shoulders, Karl smiled and looked ta his boyfriend who scanned him from up and down, with a red tint that painted his cheeks. Karl looked down and took notice of what he was wearing, it was a large v-line sweater, it was grey with a black lining, and some small short which were over his slightly black stocking which were under his black, knees high, boots. Sapnap continued to star at Karl outfit as the brunette laughed softly. 

"You like?" He asked teasingly and ripped himself from Sapnap's arms to twirl around, flashing his whole body to Sapnap who smiled and licked his lips teasingly. Karl smiled and set himself back into Sapnap's arms as he led him back down to their shared apartment with Dream and George. Dream and George were both sitting on the counter taking about god knows what. They tried around as the door opened and waved to Karl, Georg e Bega to start a conversation.

"So Karl wh-" But he didn't have enough time to finish as Karl was dragged by Sapnap int their room and pinned him against the nearest wall in their room. Karl smiled and let Sapnap pin him and bring him into a heated kiss. Then he remembered that he had to tell Sapnap about the job.

"Sap-" He tried but was just shovelled back into their make out. Sapnap just hummed into the kiss and brought Karl's legs t his waits, which the brunette gladly took and set all his weight onto the younger.

"Sap- I have a inter-" He got out between the kisses an he continued to be cut of until he finally pushed Sapnap off for a moment.

"Sap, I have a job interview at Arkensaw tomorrow and if I get it we have to move to the shire, and the say it's almost guaranteed that I'll get it, so can we move to the shire." Karl said and held Sapnap's shoulders away from him for a moment, Sapnap just nodded and continued to mark Karl's chest, which due to the v-lie sweater was a pale, white canvas to him. Karl just nodded,d he knew that the sentenced had gone through one ear and out the other but wasn't bothered to stop dark haired male. He also wanted to get back at the couple in the kitchen, least to say they put on quite the show For Sapnap and him.

"Darling I love you but we're not moving to the shire." Sapnap mumbled against his neck, still marking it with his teeth, he then began to removed Karl's sweater, Karl. looked down at him and starred at him.

"Why?" Karl asked, slightly aggravated on being shot down so easily, he slightly shoved Sapnap off of him and took his legs off of the taller waist.

"It's far and worst for my work." Sapnap answered easily and shoved his face back into the crook of his neck, Karl looked annoyed and pushed Sapnap off of him again.

"Excuse me, what work?" Karl asked, he was pissed today the least, Sapnap was writing a musical, that had been shot down from producers so many times that Karl stopped counting. Sapnap looked up and cocked an eye brow.

"I'm writing a musical, Karl what's up?" He asked confused and Karl looked at him in disbelief.

"So why can't we move to the shire for my work?" Karl asked to Sapnap who now himself had removed himself from Karl.

"Because Karl, I said I was staying for my work?" Sapnap answered still confused.

"So your work is more important than mine?" Karl asked passive aggressively.

"I didn't say that!" Sapnap replied defensively and beck away from Karl, scarred that the brunette would pounce on his or some shit.

"It was implied!" Karl shouted and began to slip he sweater back on, and chuck his boots on and walk out of the room, covered in bruises and hickies. Which George and Dream noticed right. away and oohed at. Karl picked up his phone and grabbed his trench coat, slipping t around himself. Karl opened the door and swung in closed behind him. Sapnap wondered out of the room in a daze.

"Dude, what happened?" Dream asked from the kitchen. Sapnap shrugged, he didn't know wha the hell had just happened though.

"Where'd Karl go?" George asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know?"