-The one with the sexist bastard-

"What'd you get yourself in this time?" Dream asked laughing trying to catch up to Sapnap who had somehow gotten himself roped into a fight with some random jackass. Sapnap sighed.

"He was making fun of Niki and being a sexist saying she couldn't play soccer, so I said i'd fight him for women's rights!"  Sapnap said proudly and Dream laughed and nodded. So they headed out to the courtyard where they fight would commence. Sapnap had always won the fights, not because he was any good at fighting but because be never got hurt. It was like there was some random upper being specifically  making sure that Sapnap didn't get hurt.

So they filed out to see a large circle of people with some jackass in the middle. Sapnap's eyes widened when he saw that the guy was holding knives. For some reason he felt two people talking in his head, someone saying 'kinky' and another saying 'shit" So now Sapnap was fighting with someone who was literally going to stab him. Haha. Wonderful!

Dream looked at the knives too and pulled Sapnap aside.

"Dude, you can not do this fight without dying." He said and Sapnap shook his head and looked Dream right in the eyes, he shoved the blond slightly off of him.

"I am." He said calmly, he saluted to Dream and walked into the circle. Everyone cheered and he smiled and waved to the crowd like the people pleasure he is. The asshole on the other side grunted and looked at Sapnap through narrow eyes and spun the knife in his hand. Sapnap exhaled loudly and cracked his knuckles.

"Karl, honey, I know you're listening, it would be great for you to show up now and save me." He whispered, Sapnap pressed his palms together and dropped his head. He exhaled loudly when he saw some white particles fall in the air. Soon a white figure was floating in the air.

"You called?" Karl asked, brushing out his white feathered wings and fixing his silver, silk two piece while gazing down at Sapnap, the collective people gasped. Sapnap hummed as Karl flew to the ground and immediately the dark hair boy pulled him close by the waist and kissed him on the cheek and whispered.

"Thank you." He whispered and Karl shook him off while smiling fondly. He could practically see Dream's jaw hanging on the floor behind him. The dumbass over there looked at Karl blankly and continued spinning the knife. Karl backed into the crowd, collapsing his wings letting the hang loosely on his sides, he snapped his fingers and soon it was like no one even knew he was there. The crowd cheered when the fight commenced. The other guy spun the knife for the finally time and took a shot at Nick who looked frantically at Karl who sighed and clicked his fingers stopping the knife in mid air and turning back to the guy and clicking his fingers, sending it straight back to his bicep, which it barely missed. 

The crowd gasped and most heads flicked to Karl who was now quite bored and tugging on his white sash, trying to make the material less fucking itchy. He looked up blankly and starred raising one eyebrow and continued to rake his hands through his feathery wings. He heard the annoying guy grunt and pick up a knife and aim it at Karl, Sapnap gasped and looked at Karl who was picking at his white painted nails. He screamed for him to look up but it was too late. 

He watched the knife pierce Karl chest while he was just looking at his nails.Everyone froze for a moment. Karl didn't even scream or flinch he just looked down at the knife blankly and clicked his tongue. Everyone looked at him confused as Karl still looked down at the knife, he slowly pulled the knife out and dropped it listening to the satisfying clink of metal on the floor as he dropped it. Soon his chest re moulded and there was skin again, he exhaled loudly and saluted to Nick as he vanished in to thin air. It seemed that he had wiped everyones memories as no one asked him about the god who was with him. The jack ass gave up and walked away and the crowd cheered for Sapnap who was walking away with his good friends Dream and George.

"So who was a god chick?" George asked nudging Sapnap who avoided eye contact and blushed. Dream was wheezing in the background and Sapnap wanted to punch the dirty blond.

"Why didn't you wipe their minds?" He mentally groaned and he could hear Karl's giggle echo, bouncing through his head.

"They seem close to you." His angelic voice rang through Sapnap's ears Sapnap shook his head and smiled fondly, NO! you can not give in to your cute boyfriend he mentally shouted. 

"I'm coming down gimme a sec." Karl's echoing voice rang and Sapnap repeated thought NO! NO! NO!, well they were walking down a hallway with like forty fucking people so I mean can you blame him?

But low and behold he saw the familiar white flakes and George and Dream noticed too and gasped. Karl soon appeared and giggled softly. George looked up at the boy in awe and Dream was nudging Sapnap. 

"Hey, how are people not concerned that there is a person fucking flying here?" George asked sarcastically and Karl smiled. 

"Well I just put up a little something," He began and tapped his fingers a few times and a floating screen appeared with Sapnap, George and Dream laughing while walking down the hallway. 

"Woah." Dream said while they looked at them selves walking down. Karl giggled and swirled around in the air, smiling. 

"So you've been in contact with a literal angel for how long?" Dream asked looked at Sapnap confused.

"God." Karl corrected his tone seeping authority and Sapnap laughed,

"I think for about ten years, maybe more?" He said and Karl nodded, agreeing. Karl nudged Sapnap, returning his attention to the flying god.

"Introduce me." He mumbled and Sapnap laughed and nodded.

"Dream, George, this is Karl." He said dead they both nodded.

"George." The brunette said and held his hand out which Karl graciously took and shook with a smile, Dream just waved and Karl nodded. The four just talked until the loud annoying school bell rang out through the halls. Karl gasped and wisped himself away. 

Well that was eventful !