-The one with all the dicks-

Karl and Sapnap were both dating different people; Karl was dating a nice boy called Dream and Sapnap was dating another man called Quackity. They were both in cute relationships and George was always third wheeling; then Karl noticed that Dream was getting a little closer to George and he noticed that they had begin to fuck. Quackity and Sapnap broke it off once Quackity had been cheating on him with a boy named Wilbur. George had somehow began to date Sapnap and Dream and George continued being fuck buddies.

Dream truely loved Karl; but Karl had never been consensual to sex in their whole relationship so he just needed someone else to satisfy that need. Weather George on the other hand just wanted something to make himself feel better than Karl. Karl was all George ever heard about.

"Have you seen what Karl is wearing?"

"You know Karl is taking unit 4 math even though he's gay?"

  "Can you believe Karl and Dream are together?"

"Give this to Karl?" 

He was tired of that shit and just wanted to take something dear to Karl; that obviously being Dream. But Karl and Sapnap knew that they were doing something on the side. 

"Hey Karl you know that Dream is cheating on you with George?" Some one asked Karl, he was treated like some celebrity and across the hall Dream and George's eyes widened. Karl laughed not giggled like he normally did and every one froze. He continued to walk to his locker laughing softly. He swung open the door and grabbed his history book; he then sung it close as the whole hallway listening to the metal sound echoed. Karl turned and smiled sickly.

"It meant I didn't feel bad for having side dick." He said and laughed walking to his History class. Everyone stood stood still; trying to process the information then every one turned to Nick who was getting his Geography books. Nick smiled and laughed nervously.

"what?" He asked scratching at his neck as everyone starred at him blankly waiting for a reaction.

"Ohh sorry." He cried and shook his head.

"Yeah! It didn't make me feel bad for having a side chick." He said then zoomed to his Geography class. The whole day Karl and Nick ignored every person who swarmed them with questions. Soon Nick and Dream had foot ball and Karl usually stayed to watch Dream play. Karl again went to practice to watch; but now this time he knew that every one knew that he wasn't in fact watching Dream but Nick. Karl sat in the stands in a lilac oversized jumper that covered his shorts underneath. 

Most people had seen Nick wearing this hoodie and now that Karl was wearing it every one knew; they were more than just fuck buddies.

Yeah?

no.

They were definitely a couple.

When practice had finished Karl ran onto the field and jumped into Nicks arms.

"Good job babe." Karl mumbled into Nick's chest and he smiled.

"Thank you baby." Nick softly said and smiling while toying with Karl's brown hair.  Karl soon let go of Nick and gasped.

"Shit I have cheer, see you soon baby!" Karl shouted grabbing his bag and heading to the gymnasium. Karl was captain of the cheer team so he really couldn't miss this. Nick smiled and walked to his black car and texted Karl that he'd pick him up. Dream was close to tears, he was also quite confused. 

Were Karl and him broken up or just seeing other people?

wait.

Isn't that the same thing?