-The one with the knives-

Karl and Sapnap had been dating for as long as Karl remembered, it had been perfect. Karl never worked, he didn't have a job. For some reason Sapnap was paid so fucking much that they had enough to support themselves even with Karl not working. So Karl did what he usually did every day, he got up at six in the morning and went to walk around their small village.

It was one of those places where everyone knows each other. Karl was walking down to meet one of his friends how owned a bakery nearby. He smiled and pushed the glass door to see her needing some dough on the front table. Her head slightly tilted upwards and she smiled seeing the familiar brown hair. Karl smiled and pulled up a bar stool and sat opposite to her.

"Hey Niki." He said and lay his head on his arms watching as she looked at him.

"Hey Karl, what's up?" She asked and got back to work. They just talked about life.

"So how's Nick?" She asked finally setting the bread into the oven and dusting some flour off her hands and onto the wooden floor. 

"Eh, pretty good, I think he's meeting up with some friends today." Karl said and looked at Niki who was smirking.

"What?" He asked and she shook her head laughing softly. Soon other people began waking up and other workers filed into the bakery. The first was a committed teen who worked at the cash register. 

"Her Ranboo, how are you?" Karl asked turning around to see the brown hair boy. Ranboo smiled, or what Karl could see through his mask.

"m' good Karl, how are you guys?" He asked while tying a apron around his waist. Karl smiled and nodded.

"As good as you can be." Karl said and looked at Niki who just smiled.

"Yeah, okay." She said and Karl waved walking out of the door. So he walked back to their house, it was on the highest hill and it was more like a cottage but it was good enough for them. Karl unlocked his phone and sent a text to Nick saying that he was home.

Karl opened the door and he screamed hone he saw something he wished he hadn't. 

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed.

...   

Okay, so what do you do when you walk in and find your boyfriend holding a knife and there is a dead body on your living room floor? 

Karl thought of laughing for a second but he wouldn't admit that.

Well now Karl would have googled it but obviously in this situation he was less that thrilled with what was happening. Well now he saw that there were multiple people in the room. There was Sapnap who was holding a knife, trying to wash off the blood, then there was a dirty blond who was standing over the body and examining the body. 

There was another brunette who was on the phone with someone in the Background, Karl was too far in a daze to actually take notice of what they were talking about but that was a problem that could be dealt with later, there was one final person, there was a dark haired boy who was laughing at something while leaning on the wall. All the boys were in dark clothes and all the windows and blinds were shut. So something finally clicked with in the milliseconds that the door was open. 

He remembered something he had saw on the news a couple days ago while making a salad with Sapnap.

"There has been recent new that there are some assassins that have been sighted at a nearby alley way." The news reporter said and Karl shivered while shopping onions. How could someone be so desperate for money that a they would take an innocent persons life? e shivered again and turned his attention to Sapnap  who was washing lettuce.

"Hey, would you ever kill me if you were an assassin?" Karl asked and Sapnap immediately took notice of how his chopping became very uneven at the question.

"Of course not honey, I would kill you for all the money in the world." He said and Karl walked over and kissed his cheek whispered a small 'thank you' and 'I love you'

So present Karl eyes widened and he screamed and shut the door immediately.  So Karl wanted to move but it seemed that he was glued to the floor. He was hyperventilating while looking at his hands. For like the past month his boyfriend has been murdering  people and bringing their corpses back to his house, where he slept and woke up everyday,. How was he supposed to feel that he had been standing on the very spot that someone corpse lay a few hours ago? 

So Sapnap was cleaning the knife before the interruption. He was humming a soft tune as George looked down at the body in disgust.

"When do you think was the last time this person showered?" He asked kicking their sides a few times.

"You mean before we killed them?" Quackity asked and George facepalmed.

"Well, when else dipshit." He said and they just began to throw out random guesses.

"Shit boss is calling." George said and walked far away and began to talk into the phone in a hushed tone. So Sapnap's phone vibrated, he wasn't bothered to check it while he was holding on to a knife which was covered in blood by the way.

So when Karl opened the door everyone froze and when he screamed all heads flicked towards him. Soon the door shut again and everyone looked at Sapnap who looked at the door with wide eyes. He lifted his hand to the door knob and twisted it hesitantly. Karl was sitting on the side of the hill and the smaller boy was looking at the sky with his eyes clouded with tears.

Karl didn't know why he was crying, well I mean he just had found out that his boyfriend was a mass murdered but yeah that's fine. 

That was a problem that they could deal with later.

Sapnap sat down next to Karl and looked at him as  he shuffled away and sniffled. 

"You okay?" He asked softly and Karl looked at him blankly.

"Yeah!" He said sarcastically and looked away, avoiding contact.

"oh"

-

+++++++++++

-

A/N Haha, I didn't proof read it but it's fine. 

 How is everyone?

:D

Well I have like six drafts that I haven't finished, so watch out for those!

Have a wonderful day and take care of your amazing selves!

-Astrid-