-The one with the whore PT 2-

"Well I was going to tell him that I did in fact adopt the child we were on the list for and I have to pick him up at 5pm." Karl said looking down and beginning to Karl. All the girls in the room visibly winced at the pain the poor man was feeling, he now lost a husband and owned a child in the same day.

Well that is very contrasting.

"Hey, it's 4 should we drive to pick him up?" Minx asked with her thick Irish accent and everyone nodded. So the rushed out to the car and quickly sped to the address yelling to Girl in red. The four of them walked in and saw a man that they knew.

"Hey Bad!" Niki said waving as Bad waved back. He quickly noticed Karl's puffy eyes and looked at him with nervous eye brows.

"Karl?" Bad asked clearly concerned for his dear friend.

"Um in summary I now have a child and a cheating husband." Karl said blankly as Bad's jaw dropped. He eyes began to become glassy but he suppressed the floods of water.

"How?" Bad said his normal happy pitch replaced by anger.

"Found him fucking his assistant on his desk." Karl said starring at the floor and everyone looked at him in pity."Well Jace is in the other room, do you guys want to meet him?" Bad asked as he moved his hand to the wooden door next to them. As and attempt to change the subject and lighten the mood.They all slowly walked through to see a small boy playing with some colored blocks, he had fluffy brown hair and dark murky eyes, he looked up at the adults an they all inwardly awed. Karl smiled and knelt down to his level meeting his eyes.

"Hi Jace!" Karl said smiling at the small child excitedly, it literally looked like Jace was actually Karl's biological son.

"HI!" Jace shouted returning the same energy and Karl smiled at the younger.

"Hi Jace, you know i'm the one who adopted you?" Karl said and smiled, Jace returned that smile.

"Yes! Mr. Bad said you were very nice." Jace said beaming under Karl's attention. Karl looked at Bad with a thankful gaze.

"Well do you want to see my apartment?" Karl said scooping up Jace who giggled and snuggled into Karl chest, Karl looked back at the girls smiling showing them that he was able to go back from here. The girls nodded to Bad and filed out of the room and out the door saying a quick bye before leaving.

"Hey Jace you wanna head out?" Karl asked holding the small boy in his hands who was giggling. Jace nodded and Karl grabbed his bag from Karl and finished signing a few papers then heading out. The boys were both listening to some quiet movie and some small questions and giggles. Karl held Jace close as he clicked the elevator and headed to his apartment, failing to push the key in a few time, Jace giggled and Karl smiled nervously. Finally he turned the key and stood into the large apartment. It was white and the kitchen was a while and grey marble. A grey couch and two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Karl finally set Jace down and he immediately took in the whole apartment spinning with his arms in the air like a child, which he was. Karl smiled at this small boy, he was going to keep this boy safe from everything while could. Karl then remembered that most of his clothes were at Nick's, so be had nothing here.

"Hey Jace? Can we take a little detour to grab some clothes." He said and looked at the boy kneeling down to be the same level as him. Jace nodded rapidly and ran to the door beginning to chuck his sneakers on. Karl smiled at the latter's antic and began to lace his own shoes. Soon the entered Karl's car and began to speed away, listening to the small boy rant on and on about murder. (A/N: MY 5 Y/O BROTHER DID THIS I WAS CONCERNED)

Karl began to zone out after the first minute or two, his mind began to unconsciously drift to Nick. He was always on Karl's mind and it killed him, he didn't love Karl so why did he still love Nick. Just thinking the name made him want to gag and cry at the same time. He unpremeditated began to cry, the salty solution running down his red patched cheeks. He heard Jace stop talking and took no mind of it.

"Dad?" Jace asked looking at Karl through the mirror, Karl smiled and shook his head wiping his tears at the red light; Jace looked at Karl tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy, Karl shook his head dismissing the child's questions. He finally pulled up to the drive way and went to the back of the car; opened the door and helped Jace out of the Karl holding the child in his arms.

He fumbled through his pockets and pulled out the key to Nick's house. He opened the door and smiled down at the boy in his arm nuzzling into his chest. Karl walked in and avoided eye contact to anything but the floor. He navigated through the halls and came to their bedroom. He smiled and went into the closet. He looked down and Nick shouldn't be home for another 15 minutes so he had to go in and get out. He lowered Jace down on the floor and handed him some air pods and clicked a random playlist to keep the child occupied. He zipped around the walking wardrobe, grabbing his hoodies, shirts and random pair of pants just as he filled up his suitcase and picked up Jace who was humming slowly to a familiar melody. He began to drag the bag as he left the house that homed so many of his cherished memories, the ones he held dear to him.

He closed his eyes, imagining the life him, Jace and Nick could of had here, but somethings just are never going to happen. He pictured them having family movie nights and comforing Jace when he had nightmares, he thought about raising Jace as a single father and how hard it was going to be. He snapped out of his trance and Jace cupped his cheeks and kissed hi nose. Karl smiled softly and the boys before him giggled softly and hugged Karl's waist. Soon he heard the lock rustling and he jumped and grabbed Jace pulling him into his arms. OH Wait they were in Nick's house.

Oh shit.

They were in Nick's house.

And he was here.