- The one with the white rabbit -

You may have heard of the new SMP member, Eryn, he was sweet, really good friends with Tommy and just kind. So they were having a picnic as the whole SMP to introduce Eryn. Even Dream and Sam were invited, which was unexpected speaking of the recent event. Ghostboo was very excited to meet some other people! Tubbo was less thrilled to say the least. If he saw Sam even look Ranboo's was he would no hesitate to nuke that green booger. 

So as Tommy would say Eryn had a power. He had this thing that he could use to make people jump from multiple  universes. So he could, get the same person and bring all of their their alternate universe selves together.

"So yeah! Any questions or should we try it?" Eryn asked and looked at the crowd, no hands were up so he thought he should get on with the show.

"Okay! So does anyone wasn't to go first?" He asked and Sapnap aggressively nudged Karl until he put his hand up.

"Okay we have our first volunteer, come one down!" Eryn said as the crowd clapped and Karl sneered at Sapnap's stiffed laugh. 

"This isn't a game show Eryn," Tommy whispered and Eryn nudged him off. 

"It is Trauma boy, it is defiantly a game show." He whispered back and looked at Puffy who clicked her fingers. Telling him silently that he should get on with the show.

"So Karl do you want to sit in this chair while I do my thing?" He asked and Karl nodded and sat in the chair. Sapnap was smiling at Karl and he watched him stick the finger at him and scowl.

"You ready?" Eryn asked and Karl smiled and nodded half heartedly. Eyrn closed his eyes and a black surly symbol came on his wrist and Karl become much more scared now. 

"Okay! We have our first Alternate!" Eryn siad doing a small hand movement. "First we have future Karl!" He said and a white figure spawned on the grass. It was defiantly Karl, it had his fluffy hair and his dark hazel eyes, but he did look about ten years older. But Karl was Holding two children. One looked exactly like Karl and he was holding on Karl's legs for dear life. Karl was smiling and watching as the other black hair child was on his shoulders. The audience awed at the children and Puffy immediately asked to hold them.

"Hey sorry future Karl, can I hold them?" She asked and F!Karl nodded and walked over. 

"Jace, baby can you go to Puffy please?" He asked and watched Jace toddle over to her. Puffy and Niki immediately loved the smaller boy and Karl was watching over them laughing at how similar they were in the future, Monica immediately took notice of her father and jumped off Karl and ran over to Sapnap.

"Monica! Slow down!" HE called but she was still running as far as her tiny legs could take her.

"Hey Papa!" She said and jumped into his lap. Present Karl's eyes widened and so did Sapnap's as the child laughed. Everyone looked at Future Karl and he just laughed nervously.Eryn laughed along with Tommy and once they finally stopped laughing he cleared his throat.

"So Let's send him back." Eryn said and did another motion and Karl, Jace and Monica were gone. 

"Now Let's do another one." Eryn began and did another motion ."Wonderland Karl." 

 Another version of Karl popped out, instead he had a black headband and a white apron which was on top of a small, blue dress and he had some black shoe on top of his white thigh highs. 

"Holy shit." Sapnap whispered, becoming red seeing the boy. Wonderland Karl frantically looked around and went to the mic that Eryn was holding, he had no idea where he got it from but it was fine.

"Excuse me," He asked, his voice was angelic and soft. "Has anyone seen a white rabbit?"

Minx held her heart and fell back onto the grass. Puffy and Niki were fangirling over the boy and Karl was just looking at him with his eyes wide. W!Karl ran across to George and cupped his cheeks, he squatted nonstop of George, practically sitting in his lap and cupped his cheeks George was intently blushing and W!Karl could hear Sapnap's growl. 

"Sorry! I tried to find you but you were talking about time and what not! Where are your ears?" He asked still cupping George's red face until he ruffled his hair in search of some white ears he had seen before.

"U-U-uh." George managed to stutter out, Sapnap's fist were clenched as Karl was laughing softly at the others behaviour.

"Well it seems like we should send him back." Eryn said and whooshed Karl away. George was still red and Quackity was laughing at him. 

"Okay another person!" He said and whooshed again. "Oh..." Eryn said and everyone looked at him confused. 

"What's up?" Tommy asked and Eryn just shook his head.

"You'll see." Eryn said and hid his head in his hands and swooshed his hand and anther one came out. So this Karl worked in Las Navadas as a stripper and he was a bit sluttly if Present Karl was going to admit. S!Karl looked around confused then spotted Quackity and ran over. 

"Q!" He said happily and ran over. "How have you been? Haven't been at the club for a while." HE said and smiled softly. He was in heels, a small cropped colour block hoodie and some dark denim shorts, well they didn't cover any of his legs. Quackity looked at S!Karl with his eyes widened and opened his mouth but no words came out. Tommy oohed from the stage and Karl laughed softly at the Youngers behaviour. 

"Okay say bye Karl!" Eryn said and Karl laughed and waved. Soon he was wisped away and Eryn smiled.

"Let's go for one last one, which is personally my favourite." Eryn said and flicked his wrist. Soon another Karl was spawned. This Karl was in all black, he had dark shades on and he had a knife in his mouth.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have Agent Karl." Eryn said and smiled. The Alternate smirked and pulled down his glasses and winked into the crowd. Wilbur screamed in bisexual and Funny was laughing his ass off. Karl lifted his glasses down for a moment and judged the people surrounding him, they didn't look like a threat but a man in green armour looked like the man shot shot his son; Ranboo. They had found him on the side of the road a while ago and somehow he had worked his way into the agency. They man looked exactly like the man who aimed a gun at his head and when Ranboo ran away, shot a bullet into his leg. 

Karl scowled looking at the man and took the piece of metal out of his mouth and took a throw at Sam. Ghostboo gasped and watched then knife land straight into Sam's thigh. Tubbo cheered and Karl beckoned the boy onto the stage and handed him a knife and told him to aim it at Sam.

"You need to angle it slightly upwards so it would curve down straight into his dic-" Karl began until Eryn was being shouted at to send him back. So he took the hint and sent A!Karl back. The knife in Sam's leg budge around in his skin and he let out a strangled scream and the knife went flying back straight into Eryn hand. He smiled and bowed as he spoke into the microphone.

"Thank you, thank you very much, and I would like to thank our wonderful guest, his Alternates were nothing less than Chaotic." Eryn said and Karl stood up and bowed. He smiled and ran back to George to tease him about the white rabbit.

"So, did you get turned on by wonderland me?" He asked smirking. George looked at him with his eyes widened. Sapnap was behind Karl a whining until he had, had enough.

"Karl!"