- Family au Intro's! p.t 1

Karl and Sapnap are married and have three kids; Sydney, Monica and Jace. Okay let's get into it all, I have a lot of explaining to do. Let's begin!

𝕊𝕪𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕪 ☂ The dumb one 

➳ Sydney is the oldest of the three, being two years older that both Jace and Monica ➳

➳ He is Bisexual and is in a relationship with Shroud, Tommy's adoptive son ➳

➳ He is on the football team ➳

➳ Sydney is the favourite of his father; Sapnap and the least favourite of his other Father;Karl ➳

➳ he's blond➳ 

➳ hazel eyes ;) ➳ 

➳and puts the dumb into dumb blond➳

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Sydney, Shroud and Micheal were all sitting under a large sprawled out tree, with green leaves that overhung their heads. Micheal's head was on Shroud lap and Micheal was humming softly, to a tune, it was repetitive until it dropped for a few notes then continued repeating and somehow always seemed really sad. Micheals dad Ranboo or Mr boo as they called him had sung it to him as a child to put him to sleep. Shroud was brushing his pale hands through Micheal light pink hair, he remember when he'd first dyed it, it was ridiculously vibrant but now it had a faded visibly, it now was a pale pink. Sydney sat, leaning his body against the wood of the tree while slowly weaving small daisy chains into a crown like headband. He listened into Micheal's humming and smiled, placing the kind of wonky, but in a pretty way, daisy crown onto shrouds dark hair, then placing one on Micheals. Shroud was the first to react, The smaller looked up and smiled, his red eyes looking into Sydney's hazel ones. Soon there was a cough that interrupted the love birds staring session. Micheal was underneath on Shrouds thigh looking at them with a blank expression. Shroud looked down curiously and watched as Michael's head shifted to the inner side of his thigh and he bit down on it.

And I mean full on, all jaw, all teeth, bit into Shroud's flesh.

"Ow! You mother fucker!" Shroud shouted, well his parent was Tommy, so it was expected for him to have colourful language as Bad would say. Micheal giggled softly under him and Shroud looked down at the pink haired boy and smirked. He knew that Michael was soft. He turned his head to the said and the pinkette frowned when he heard fake sniffle.

"Sorry Shr-" He began and the dark hair flicked back.

"Suck my dick." He said quickly, still sniffling slightly, Sydney wheezed behind them.

"No really, sorr-" Micheal tried again.

"Suck my dick." Shroud bit back, they went at this for a good five minutes until Sydney butted in.

"Babe, I think Moo is so-" Moo was the name they had given Micheal, it had always taken to long to say or type so they settled on Moo. Why you ask? When they were all younger Micheal could never pronounce moo, he could say like meow and woof, but never moo. Sydney had called him that once, and the name just stuck.

"Suck my dick." Shroud said again and Sydney tried to stifle a laugh.

"Time and place, Hun."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

♥ Monica ♥ my beloved. ✩

✑ Monica basically Jace's twin, but she is younger and won't admit it ✑

✑ She is asexual. And a strict feminist.✑

✑She plays AFL and loves winning ✑

✑She is the favourite of her Grandmother; Puffy, and the second favourite to both her parents✑

✑ She has dark, dark brown hair, almost black but it's brown✑

✑ She again has Hazel eyes✑

✑ She puts the boss into girlboss ✑

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Monica want exactly proud when she said to her parents that she broke a kids ankle. Okay that was a complete lie, she felt great! It was all really a blur to her, but she just replayed his scream over and over again, it satisfied her in a sadistic way though. She remembered it in small glimpses. 

"Ha! She can't really play at all, she's just here to show that we include women." A random guy shouted from the side of the field. Monica sighed loudly and looked down at the floor. She had already gotten in one fight, she didn't need to get in another. She just breathed in deeply and looked up flashing her picture perfect smile. She cracked her knuckles a few times just to hint to the guy that she was mad. But he didn't understand and kept talking shit. She just exhaled loudly and tried to ignore it, but he was being so fucking sexist she couldn't handle it. She walked up to him slowly and looked up, she was short but that's fine. She looked the boy strand in the eyes before stepping in his foot lightly. The spokes on her boot pressing into his, the dumb ass just laughed and Monica smirked, she pressed  a little harder and watched him wince in pain. Soon she was putting all her weight and the guy was begging her to stop almost in tears. She laughed slowly and stepped repeatedly on his foot as he screamed in pain. 

The rest of the team was shouting at her to stop but didn't want to get to close, thinking the same thing was going to happen to them. Finally she stopped and sent harsh kick into his leg as he winced in pain. She smiled in victory and slung her bag over her shoulders and waved to the team flashing her pretty smile again. It was hard to believe she was the one who just sent that jock dick into tears. She then met up with her best friend, Ruby, Dream and George's daughter.

"Hey Mon." Ruby said, she was a blond, but it was cut into a bob and she had dark murky blue eyes, she was significantly smaller that Monica who was already small, she reminded Monica of a girl she saw on an anime; Yachi from Haikyuu! But this wasn't the time to be thinking of anime's. She was the type of girl who would have been bullied if she didn't have connections. If anyone even went in a five metre radius of Ruby they were a dead man or woman walking.

"Hey Rub's" Monica said as the met up and began to walk to the tree to meet Monica brother. 

"What'd you do at practice?" Ruby asked.p and Monica scoffed.

"Probably broke a guys ankle"

➳ ————— ➳

A/N  Hey chat!

three chapters in one day!

Wow.

I love this AU so much.

Will be trying to get out pay 2 ASAP

it'll probably be Jace and Liam!

So look out for that

I am getting back into writing but don't  expect to be as often as it used to!

I hope that you all stay safe and remember to eat and drink.

Stay safe chat!

-Astrid-