-The one with nine fucking months-

A/N Long chapter. Pog!

Phil was contemplating why he was at this youth centre again. He had called Puffy about an hour ago to help him teach Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo to tie their shoelaces. Puffy still wasn't here and Tommy was almost in tears. Ranboo got it first try.

"Phil?" Ranboo asked and pointed down to his small black and white shoes. They were ties, it was slightly messy but Phil could work with that. He smiled widely.

"Good job Ranboo! That's right!" Phil praised and Tubbo huffed from next to him. The smaller brunette tugged at his green laces and looked at Ranboo tied ones through narrow eyes. Tubbo moved his hands slowly and when he thought they looked enough like Ranboo's he tugged on Phil jack sleeve and looked up. Phil's eyes dragged down to Tubbo's green shoes, they were nicely done up with a bow and he smiled, they were better than Ranboo's but Phil wouldn't say that to crush the small brunette.

"Yes that's right! Good job Tubbo!" Phil gushed, without his co worker he had taught wo out of three children to tied their shoelace. Pretty good right? Tommy then looked at the other twos small shoes and stuck his tongue out as his fingers began to work. He strung the right string over the left and did a weird manoeuvre with the left and prepared to pull it. When the blond did the shoelaces were just completely undone like before, fat tears welled in the corner of Tommy's eyes and he looked up at Phil sniffling with a pout. Phil watched as the two other brunette swaddled Tommy with care and wiped his tears. While the two were distracting Phil went and tied the smaller red shoes and left the three to rot their brains away at the nentiendo that had recently been donated. 

He heard Puffy know on the door and got up to open the door. He began to walk and low and behold at the door was the white haired female. Phil sighed and let her in, watching the woman strut down the hallway to the kitchen. To unload all he groceries that she had just bought.

"Karl! Sapnap! Dream! George! Come help Puffy unload the groceries!" Phil shouted and heard rapid footsteps down the stair case. Soon a brunette, dirty blond and dark haired male dashed into the kitchen and began rummaging through the bags. They began to pull out items and George was only been made fun of a few times for needing. to stand on his tip toes to place somethings on the top shelf.

"Hey, where's Karl?" Phil asked, leaning against the kitchen door frame, eyes scanning for the bouncy brunette. 

"Dunno." Dream replied and Sapnap and George both shrugged. Very promptly a loud scream erupted from upstairs and everyone froze. It was high pitched and feminine.

It was definatly Karl...

Phil and Puffy immediately rushed in and headed to Karl's room. The boy was no. where I there but his bathroom door was locked and a faint light was under there. Phil knocked loudly, he heard Dream, George and Sapnap enter from behind. Karl was sobbing and hyperventilating behind the door and Pihl could tell.

"Karl, honey. What's up?" Puffy asked, her voice soft to help sooth Karl from whatever was happening in there. Karl sobbed loudly and kneeled down to slide something under the door. A small whit looking object came out and Puffy picked it up and gasped.

"Karl, darling is it real?" Puffy asked, eyes still locked on the stick in her hands. Karl sobbed loudly behind the door and let out a croaked out yes. Phil then took the stick from her and gasped. It was a pregnancy test and Phil eyed the response. It had two red lines, which due to Phils experience was positive. The other three teens were ushered out of the room and Phil heard the door unlock yet stay closed. Puffy ushered Phil out and entered to see Karl on the tiled floor, scrunched up in a ball. Phil left to leave the two alone and went to usher everyone into their living room to discuss what had just happened.