-The one with the gods-

Sapnap was very one of the gods to take notice into the mortals, their realm just confused him. Why couldn't they work it out? Violence isn't the answer for every little problem. Many of the gods were. First there was Kristen; and Lady Death, she fell in love with an old tavern owner; Philza. He was a nice man, Kristen tampered with powers that were not hers to make a a small place for him to live. But due to tampering with a power that she did not hold she was forced into the human world. 

Sapnap always watched over her, she looked so much happier there. Yet he still couldn't understand what attracted her to him. Then it was TommyXD; God of mischief, who found joy in two young teenagers Tubbo and Ranboo, they were all suspiciously weird but it made TommyXD very happy. He used to disguise himself as a human and cover his wings just to hang out with the teenagers who gave him emotions he didn't know he had. But once he found out he banished Tommy locking him in the realm which he really didn't protest to and just let it take him.

Then a demon god left; Badboyhalo or the god of purity was Sapnap father; he at a young age had fallen in love with a boy named Skeppy, but didn't leave the realm so that he could raise Sapnap. Once Sapnap turned 18 he left immediately and was encased in earths crust never to leave again. Sapnap refused to leave his room, he let his emotions go wild and fire began to spread against earth, he just let his essence flow and waited for Sam or the god of protection to figure someway to protect and put out the fires. But they raged on and on, no one was able to get Sapnap to close to controlling his emotions even he tried but inside he knew that his opinion valued nothing against Sapnap's wager.  

The fires were the humans worst nightmare; they were a dark purple and from a chemical none had ever seen anymore. They tried to put it out with every material possible, soon enough the fires raged to Karl's house, the purple flames engulfing it in seconds. Karl screamed as the chemical seared his skin and flesh. He slowly woke up to a white clouded place where a all dirty blond stood. 

"Hello Karl." He boomed and Karl jolted with surprised. 

"I called you here today to discuss a topic with you." TH evoice boomed still facing away from him.

"I Want you to become the God of time and memories." He said and Karl gasped softly,

"You will control time and protect the earth from all horrible possibilities, and if not we will hire someone else and let you burn in the debts of hell." He said and Karl shivered.

"I will." He said.

"Good." The blond said and flicked his hand sending Karl falling down and landing on another cloud. 

"Hi, your the new one right." A small pink haired girl said holding out her hand to shake it; which he gladly did.

"Yes!" He said.

"Well; i'm Niki, goddess of harvest and all agriculture."

"Karl, god of Time and memories." Karl looked  ahead and saw a large clouded screen, seeing large purple fires on the screen.

"Oh the everblaze." Karl muttered gazing at the purple flames and Niki nodded.

"We've been trying to control him for day but nothings held up." Niki muttered and sighed.

"Him?" Karl prompted.

"Sapnap; god of fire and blaze." Niki aid pointing to the dark oak door which was burned toa crisp. 

"Go see him and introduce yourself." Niki said prompting Karl to move through the door, he gave a slanted smile to Niki and opened the metal door handle to see a small man curled into the corned. Karl being the person who uses the most physical attention ran to the boy and curled him up in a hug, rubbing his back slowly. The boy finally locked eyes with Karl and he was the most beautiful boy Karl had ever seen. He had dark black hair and a white bandana, fire red eyes and red tear tracks. The boy looked at Karl confused then it hit him that he had no idea who he was. 

Well that was a vital thing they missed.

Oops.

He just smiled at Sapnap.

"Just go to sleep." Karl cooed into Sapnaps ear as his eyes fell into a deep slumber and soon Karl fell asleep too. Sapnap had woken up at  one point and moved the smaller boy into his lap holding him protectively. Soon one by one gods came to check on the two.

First came Niki who smiled softly at the sight and awed and ran to show the other gods. Puffy; god of motherhood and Minx; goddess of all growth. They smiled and silently screamed beginning to ship the two. they snapped a few photos and ran away gossiping about the couple. 

Soon GeorgeXD or god of color kind of ironic as he can't see color but go with it. He walked in and jumped he thought that the couple were having sex and ran away to DreamXD.   

"AHHHHH! DreamXD Sapnap and the new god are having sex in his room!" George shouted at DreamXD whose eyebrows raised and stood up heading to Sapnap's room, he expected some noises from Karl, you just know that he would be vocal.(A/N Iykyk) He opened the door preparing to scream at the couple or scold them for fucking while everyone else was here. But he saw something more wholesome than he bargained for. He saw Karl lying against Sapnap chest in his lap while Sapnap had his arms wrapped protectively around Karl's waist with his head buried in his shoulder.

DreamXD looked unfazed by the encounter and knocked on the door frame loud enough to wake both of them up. Sapnap growled at DreamXD and hugged Karl tighter trying to sleep again. Karl's cheeks heated up and he whined into Sapnap's chest. Soon enough the girls came back and saw the couple actually awake.

"Oh my god Sapnap's got a lover~" Puffy teased and Sapnap groaned; poor man just wanted to sleep. Karl blushed and attempted to get out of the younger's arms. Whining as he couldn't, but he really needed to meet more people.

"Darling I gotta get up, you can stay baby just let me go~" He whispered into Sapnap's ear so only he could hear him, just so he would get embarrassed. Sapnap's cheeks heated up and he let go of Karl, a blushing mess. Karl stood up and regained his composure. 

"Hello people, I must take my leave. See you!" He said leaving everyone speechless. Sapnap was then crowded with questions.

"What'd he say?" GeorgeXD asked, smirking. 

"Nothing!" Sapnap muttered and hid his face in his hands. The girls oOohed and began fangirling like middle schoolers. Sapnap groaned and got up looking for Karl. He wondered around until he found the boy looking at what looked like a timeline.

"Hi..." Sapnap said coming behind the boy and wrapping his hand around his waist and pulling him in.

"Hi Sappy."Karl said giggling.

"Hi, you never told me your name?" Sapnap said prompting Karl to tell him.

"Karl." He said while looking at the line.

"So Karl how does your job work."

"Well, there is one timeline which all universes run on; the sacred timeline. But there are people or more specifically powerful people who are able to branch it off." Karl said showing where small yellow branches formed off the red line.

"My job is to distinguish those people so that the world doesn't end." Karl said as Sapnap zoned out just looking at the beautiful boy. He had grey eyes and fluffy brown hair with gold accents, he wore a small silver crown with a castle floating above his head. This boy was truly the most gorgeous person he had ever seen. 

"Distinguish?" Sapnap asked.

"I Tickle them." Karl said calmly and Sapnap was confused.

"What?"

"To death." Karl finished.

"Oh." Sapnap laughed at how he tried to cover it. They both ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

And finally tonight the fires stood still...

(A/N Pt 2 of au?)