Prologue

January 2018. | Harlem, New York.

"Yo, how many you got down there?" Dave said into his phone, driving the dark streets of East Harlem.

"Four. 2 men, 2 women." His best friend, Ace told him, and he nodded, a smirk on his face.

"I'm pulling in." Dave replied, pulling his phone from his ear and hanging up.

He parked his car, rubbing his hands together, preparing for the coldness outside.

He opened the car door, stepping out, a large gust of cold wind blowing across his face.

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, his all black Timbs making imprints on the snow covered ground.

He opened the door to an abandoned building, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness as he walked inside.

He counted the steps it took to get from the front door, to the basement below ground, something he often did to occupy his mind.

Dave chuckled as he childishly made sure not to step on the cracks of the old tile floor. He made it to the basement, opening the door, hearing muffled sounds.

"Creepy ass nigga. You look like a murderer." Ace chuckled, seeing Dave dressed head to toe in all black. He sported an all black hoodie with the sweats to match. Even his muscle shirt that he wore under his black fitted T shirt was black.

He had long black socks with his Timbs, no creases or cuts found on him, everything looked fresh.

"My usual." He devilishly grinned, walking towards the table.

There laid four conscious bodies, two women and two men, all naked. All of them were making some sort of noise under the rag gag they wore, probably freezing.

"Nigga what you cryin' for? Youn remember thinking you was big dawg' tryna take my shit?" Dave smirked, standing over one of the men.

He had, had Ace gather the four of them from different parts of the city. The four of them had a plan to steal over a million dollars worth of his drugs, of course having failed.

If it was one thing David didn't play about, it was his money. Taking from him, was taking from his daughter, something he didn't tolerate at all.

Dave walked over near the wall, grabbing a wood cutting drill saw.

He turned it on, not wasting any time as he cut each of their legs and arms open, them hysterically crying as they bled out.

Dave carefully used a sharp blade to cut their bones out, placing them in preservation bags.

Ace chuckled, finding his evil and heartless best friend amusing, as he did everything with no effort and no emotion on his face.

Ace passed him a few pieces of pipes, and Dave placed them where their bones used to be, and carefully sewed them back up, making sure everything was seamless.

"Nigga you should've been a fucking surgeon instead of a drug lord. Thinking you Dr.East and shit." Ace told him, and he chuckled, shrugging.

"I prefer the fast money and big booty bitches over a funky ass hospital." Dave rasped, analyzing their bones.

"You got their eggs already?" Dave asked, referring to the two women's eggs that used to occupy their ovaries.

"In the cooler, waiting on you." Ace replied, and he smirked.

Dave took his time as he took out all eight eyes, storing them in jars, placing them in the cooler, along with the bones.

"Aight so 250k for each eye, thats two million. 150k for each bone, four bones from each of the four bodies, that's 2.4 million. 500k for each 36 sets of eggs from two women, that's, uh, 500 times 36, times two, that's 36 million. So 40.4 million made in total." Dave did the math in his head, talking out loud.

"I really don't know why yo ass in the streets. Could've been the President or sum'." Ace shook his head, and Dave laughed.

"Hedro sent it over yet?" Dave asked after sending pictures of the product to Hedro.

"41 million dollars just hit to yo bank, just now." Ace showed him on the computer, and Dave smirked. He loved money so much, he wanted to be money.

Dave stood still, able to feel the ground above his vibrating. He zoned out trying to figure out how many feet he could hear.

He had great sensorimotor skills, and was always familiar with the touch, scent, and feel around him. He could probably hear a safety pin drop in a rain forest, and be able to pin point exactly where it dropped from.

"12 people, heavy bo-shit man, 12 here." Dave cursed to himself, literally standing in the middle of a crime scene, blood all over him with no way out.

Ace quickly poured lighter fluid over the bodies as well as the computers that contained their businesses, lighting them on fire.

"Good lookin' nigga." Dave dapped him up, and he nodded. Both of them put their hands on their heads, laying on the ground as the door got kicked in.

"David Brewster, Jayden Taylor, you're under arrest for the murders and body stealing of.."

YUP BITCHES WE BACK IN ACTION ⚰️😩👀😩💎😩😂🙏🏻🐥😋🐨😭😍😂😂😤🥰↪️⚰️💕🚩🐯🐤🐯🐣🐥💕🥲☠️❤️☠️💎👅🚂💕❤️🐯