28

2 weeks later.

"Get out of my fucking face nigga

"Get out of my fucking face nigga." Milani mumbled, scrolling on her phone.

"Shut yo fat head ass up. Head just big as fuck." Toosii put the camera in her face, and she stared at the camera, her face flat.

She took his phone from him, turning to lay on her stomach as she read the comments. Both of them were currently at her mom's house, just had finished helping Nicki and Rihanna with their Instagram content.

He laid next to her, both of them looking down at the phone.

"Niggas always asking what I sound like. I'm from New York nigga you can hear it." Milani smiled, and Toosii laughed.

"Real Trini mami. Tell them." Toosii said, and she laughed.

"Yup chriet from Trinidad raise inna Queens weh all di gud pussy girls be at aks mi mama." Milani switched her accent, and he smirked.

"Shi tink shi all a dat like mi cyaa speak inna patois too, nigga a real island bowy." Toosii said as he looked back at the camera.

"Him a gud pussy gyal too." She pointed at Toosii, and he frowned.

"No the fuck I ain't got no pussy shut up." He mushed her head, and she busted out laughing, making him roll his eyes.

"Good pussy right here." She gripped his ass, and he quickly stood up, mugging her, making her laugh.

"Milani chill out with that gay shit. I almost beat the fuck out you girl." He bucked at her, and the door swung open, revealing his mom, and he scratched the back of his head.

"Both unu quit all a dat cussing or mi a beat both unu ass." Rihanna spoke, and Milani laugh.

"Period." Nicki stuck her head in the room, and Milani held the camera up to see them.

The views instantly jumped up to 200,000, making Milani frown.

"Y'all so nosy. Couldn't wait to see them. Say hey y'all." Milani said.

"Good pussy gyal dem'." Nicki held her ass in her hands, and Rihanna grabbed it, making Milani laugh as Toosii took them out the view.

"I'm finna tell on y'all. Stop being fast." He frowned, and they laughed, walking out.

"And you stop encouraging them for I get on yo ass." He bucked at Milani, laying back next to her as she laughed.

"Say bye." He held the camera to see both of them, and she waved, her eyes low.

He ended the live, looking over at her.

"Why you lookin' like that? You okay?" He asked.

"Mhm. My baby be having me tired as hell." She mumbled as he rubbed her stomach.

"Still can't believe you pregnant and it ain't mine. Damn man." He dramatically sighed, making her laugh.

"Shut yo ass up." She smiled, closing her eyes.