16

2 days later.

Dave irritatedly ran his hand down his face as he typed on the computer in his room

He had woke up about 30 minutes ago, and when he checked his stock, he had a message from one of his connects saying his package would be late.

He heard Milani get out of the bed, going in his bathroom as he made sure everything else was good.

He was in the middle of ordering more ink for his tattoo shop, when he felt Milani wrap her arms around his neck from behind.

"What's wrong?" She mumbled, and he looked over at her.

"Nothing." He rasped, pulling her in his lap, and she held his face.

"What happened?" She searched his eyes, a pout resting on her face.

"One of my packages gone be late, that's all." He told her, rubbing over her ass.

"How late?" She asked.

"2 hours." He said, and she smacked her lips, making him laugh.

"You're so dramatic Asani." She smiled, and he shrugged.

"So. Why you wake up?" He kissed her jaw, down to her neck.

"I be needing you to sleep." She mumbled, rubbing over his braids.

"My bad baby. You still sleepy?" He gripped her ass, and she nodded. He stood up with her, laying back under the covers.

Milani hugged around his torso, her head on his chest as he grabbed his phone. Music began to play from his phone, and Milani laughed, hearing Kevin Gates.

"I'm stickin' my tongue all in her ass, don't budge. You been doin' a lot of squirming and hollering, baby, now shut the fuck up." Dave rapped as he recorded the two of them, and she held his face, flicking her tongue over his mouth, making him bite his lip.

"Say yo part." He told her, and she smiled.

"You're a high power freak and when you in the sheets you get rid of all discretion. If you ain't slutty, we ain't thuggin'. You something a nigga can make a movie with. You ain't never been afraid to do a dick." She bit her lip in the camera, and he smirked, ending the video.

"Nasty ass girl go to sleep." He save the video, and she laughed, throwing her leg around him.

Milani rubbed his lower back, leaving small kisses on his chest.

"Rose I ain't playing wit' you girl." He gripped her neck, and she laughed, making him smile.

"You so aggressive, unhand me nigga." She deepened her voice, making him laugh.

"Why you so far?" He pulled her closer, hiking her leg up higher on him.

"That 'nani wet ain't it?" He smirked, feeling her pussy against his stomach, and she laughed.