34

One month later. | 4am

Milani wiped her face as she looked down at Kaia, who sucked from her nipple after a long night of crying

"Stop crying baby. It's new, it's different. But you got this, you did it." Dave wiped her face, his voice raspy.

"She's so beautiful I just can't believe she really came out of me." Milani sniffed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for letting me be here. And for staying." He chuckled, and she smiled.

"What, you though I was gone leave and get a train ran on me?" She smirked, looking at him, making him laugh.

"Shut yo ass up." He kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

She looked up at him, and he kissed her lips twice before deepening it.

"I love you." He said against her lips, kissing her bottom one.

"I love you more baby." She closed her eyes as he continued kissing her face.

"I feel like buying you something I just don't know what." He pretended to bite her nose, making her laugh as she pulled away.

"I wanna go on a trip. Buy that." She mumbled, looking down at Kaia.

"For sure. To where?" He asked, wiping the side of Kaia's mouth, where milk was leaking.

"Tulum." She said, pulling an asleep Kaia off of her boob.

"Baby where is that?" He pulled out his phone, and she chuckled.

"Mexico." She quietly mumbled, holding her nose to Kaia's mouth as she slept.

"You always in her face. Back up." He smiled, and she ignored him as she closed her eyes.

"Her breath smells so good. My baby smell like vanilla." She mumbled, leaving small kisses on her face.

"I can't believe I have a baby. Oh my god." She sniffed, beginning to cry.

"She's so perfect. And she's mine like oh my god this is the best shit ever." Milani pouted, and Dave smiled.

"You so pretty. I'm proud of you fat mama." He kissed the side of her face, and she looked over at him.

"I love you so much. You gave me the best gift ever." She mumbled, softly kissing his lips.

He held her face, tilting his head as her tongue slid against his. He gripped her neck, and she smiled, pulling away as he continued pecking her lips.

"I love your whole life. Big mommy shit." He smirked, and her smile widened.

"I know that's right." She leaned back on him, holding Kaia to her chest.

She closed her eyes, feeling Dave wrap his arms around her as Kairi slept on the other side of her.

He kissed her face, and she felt herself finally doze off.