8

Two weeks later.

"Lights on inmates! Get up!" A guard called, and Dave opened his eyes, sitting up in his bed

He couldn't wait to get home and get in a real bed. His bed was on a concrete stand, with a thin flimsy piece of bedding on top. They gave him one cover, and one thin pillow, whether it was cold or not that was all they got.

He knew he only had about two minutes before he'd be forced out of his cell. He stood up, grabbing toothbrush out of the hygiene bag Milani gave him, quickly brushing his teeth in the small sink.

Dave could barely remember what he looked like, all the mirrors in the prison were scratched and blurred, he hadn't saw his reflection or the real outside world in almost 4 years.

"Roll Call! Get out your cells, now." Another guard said, and Dave walked out of the small cell, standing next to the door, his hands behind his head, his legs slightly parted.

"Hey East." One of the female guards, Laila, walked over to him, and he smirked as she patted him down.

"Seem like you got a big package right here. Do I need to check?" She smiled, gripping his dick in her hand.

"If you want." He shrugged, and she chuckled, going to do a check in his cell.

She found many different pills, weed, cigarettes, and alcohol in the wall of his cell, and left it alone, putting a picture in place of it.

All of the guards knew who East was and what he did, he never got in trouble for anything, most of them being on his payroll. He basically ran the prison, even had the warden doing favors for him, such as; bringing drugs in the prison, taking them out, depositing money for him, and getting him things that weren't in commissary.

Commissary was where all of the inmates got their things, food, snacks, drinks, prison sandals, shampoo and hygiene things. Ace and Dave controlled that area, if anybody wanted anything they went through them.

East had no beef with anybody in the prison, all of them knew he ran basically all of the southern states, no one would ever try to step or compete with him nor Ace.

"All good." Laila called, running her hand down his body before walking away. He rolled his eyes, pulling his sweats up and walking back in his cell.

He grabbed his hygiene bag, with a fresh pair of underwear, walking back out of his cell.

He closed the door, following the line of inmates to the shower. Once they'd reached downstairs, they stepped to the side, and East smirked, walking ahead of them.

Usually, there was rarely ever any hot water. So if you wanted some, you'd have to be one of the first there, or else you'd be showering with cold water.

Inmates, including East and Ace were only allowed 5 minutes in the showers. You got three to bathe, and two to get dressed. Most of the rules applies to everybody, the two of them just didn't care and broke them anyway.