20

Next Day

"Milani get that fucking phone

"Milani get that fucking phone." Toosii tapped her awake.

"Milani, get up and answer your phone." He slapped her ass, and she moaned as her eyes opened.

"Ouch." She frowned, and he chuckled, pulling her closer to him. Milani reached over, grabbing her phone, seeing 12 missed calls from an unknown number.

She unblocked Dave, calling him back, figuring something was wrong. Once the call connected, she could hear Kairi screaming in the background.

"Milani please come get her." She heard him frustratedly sigh.

Milani pulled her phone from her ear, hanging up.

"You leavin'?" Toosii rasped, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, climbing on top of him.

"You fucked me so good last night." She mumbled, kissing his ear, and he gripped her ass.

"Stay so we can go again. Sober this time." He kissed her neck, and she smiled.

"I'll be back." She kissed the side of his face, sitting up. The both of them brushed their teeth, and he laid back down while Milani threw on some clothes.

"I need a fucking shower." She mumbled, tying her messy hair up.

"Come here." Toosii looked at her, and she walked over to him. She leaned down, letting him kiss her.

"That pussy addicting." He said against her lips, and she smiled, pecking his lips.

"I bet it is." She kissed down his neck, and he laughed, making her smile.

"Shit had me going crazy last night." He said, and she laughed.

"I felt like the devil was tryna get me. Shaking like a mufucka." She mumbled, standing upright.

"Nah on god I thought something was wrong. Had to make sure you was good." He chuckled, following her to his front door.

"I was not good. I was bouta die." She rubbed her eye, opening the door. She walked to her car, getting inside and letting the window down.

Toosii leaned down, kissing her lips. She allowed his tongue in her mouth as she held his face.

"You got my dick hard as fuck." He said once he pulled away, and she laughed.

"Your bruise gone. We gotta make more." He rubbed over her soft face that was free of the mark he'd left last night.

"I love you." She mumbled, and he smiled.

"I love you more baby. And I'm in love with that pussy so hurry up and come back. Even if you get back with him still come back." He told her, and she laughed.

"Bye Nana." She waved, backing out of his driveway.

She couldn't believe after almost 5 years of friendship she'd actually had sex with Toosii. And she enjoyed the hell out of it.