26

2 days later.

"It's been two f-nevermind. I'm tired of fucking talkin'." Dave emptied his clip at the group of people standing in front of him, and Milani frowned at him.

"Clean this shit up. I got a thousand clips in my closet I'll kill all y'all mufuckas. Look fucking harder." He yelled, before walking in his office and slamming the door.

Milani walked towards the office of his trap, walking inside and closing the door behind her.

She walked to stand behind Dave who was facing the wall, his face in his hands. She wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his back.

"Milani get the fuck off of me." He rasped, and she rubbed his stomach, not moving. He turned around in her grip, wrapping his arms around her.

"It's her birthday Milani. It's my baby birthday and I don't know where the fuck she at." His voice cracked, and Milani wiped her face.

"You won't find her if you keep killing all of them Asani. We need their help." She mumbled.

"I don't need a bitch ass thing besides Kairi and my fucking mama being found. Don't need them niggas, I swear on my daughter heartbeat I'll kill all of them." He let her go, pulling her off of him and walking out of the office.

She face palmed herself, hearing more gunshots as she walked over to his computer.

They had been searching like hell for Kairi and Karla for the last two days. Whoever took them had went to drastic measures to cover their trail.

The number was coming back to a burner 4,000 miles away, and when Dave sent someone to check it out, it was a fake.

Milani didn't know what to do, she thought stuff like this only happened in movies. She didn't know how to comfort Dave because he didn't even let himself become sad, he had just became angry. And he was getting more angry by the hour.

Milani knew the statistics of missing person cases. You had 48 hours to find them, or you'd probably just be finding their remains.

David had everybody on his payroll searching all over the country. He didn't know where his mom and daughter was, he was checking everywhere.

Milani grabbed a notebook and a pen, flipping it open. It was easier for her to write down what she was thinking because her brain moved too fast for her.

"They have to be in Atlanta. If Dave has to give them 40 million, why would they leave? They would have to make sure it was legit." She mumbled to herself.

Milani heard the sound of a machine gun, and her eyes widened as Ace busted through the door.

"Come get this nigga Milani." He pointed, and Milani got out of the seat, going towards where she heard the gun. Her eyes widened seeing over 30 dead bodies laid out in front of her, and Dave was still shooting.

She took the gun from him, throwing it across the room. She grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the main area.

"David Asani quit fucking killing them." She frowned, pushing him inside of his office and closing the door.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled, lighting his 6th blunt of the day, putting it to his lips.

"Asani stop." She took the blunt from him, and he frowned.

"I can't fucking smoke now? Milani my fucking kid is missing. What the fuck do you want me to do?! Draw in a fucking coloring book and sing Christmas songs?" He backed her into the door, and she looked up at him.

"Stop yelling at me please." She mumbled, a pout resting on her face. Dave walked away from her, sitting on the floor in the corner of the room.

"I know you're sad Asani. Show it. Stop being so angry and let yourself feel. It's okay to cry boo. I don't want you killing all of them, they're trying their best to help. They have families just like you do Asani. Stop taking your anger out on them and be sad." Milani squatted in front of him, holding his face.