12

Two months later.

"Nau'Jour I was just over there boy." Milani chuckled, laying in her bed.

"So. I miss you again so it's time to come back. You must be with yo nigga?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Shut up. I'm not with him." She flipped her camera, showing him that she was the only one in her room.

"Mhm, sure whatever. That big ass nigga probably under yo bed or sum." He said, making her laugh again.

"He's not, but I wish he was." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"Simp ass girl got a boyfriend and don't know how to act." He smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Ain't you got Samaria to be worried about?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Nah I just fucked her and left. Don't feel like cuddling wit' that girl right now. Gotta wrap up my songs." He told her, and she fake gagged, making him laugh.

Milani heard keys at her front door, making her face light up.

"Bye Nana my man here. I love you." She smiled, and he did as well.

"Bye fast ass girl. I love you too baby, be safe, don't nut in him." He smirked, and she gasped, making him laugh as he hung up.

"Baby?" Dave called, and she got out of her bed, meeting him at her room door and jumping on top of him.

He laughed, catching her and hoisting her up by her ass.

"I missed you." He told her, and she felt like if he said something else her jaw would break from smiling so hard.

"I missed you too baby. Even though you was just here this morning." She held his face, repeatedly kissing his lips, making him smile.

"I got you food mama." He placed her on her feet, and she wrapped her arms around his torso, looking up at him.

"Milani let me go." He laughed, wrapping his free arm around her neck as he walked her backwardly to her bed.

"Do you hate me?" She frowned, and he smiled, shaking his head no.

"So why would you tell me to let you go? You must got another girlfriend Asani." She pulled away from him, and he laughed, pulling her back, making her smile as he kissed all over her face.

"These bitches wish." He slapped her ass, gripping it in his hand, and she smirked.

"I know das' right. Now, what you got me to eat? And where's my baby Asani?" She let him go, looking in the bag of food as he pulled his clothes off.

"Subway, and with my mama." He told her, and she smiled, pulling out her sub sandwich.

"You know me so well." She got back in her bed, grabbing her remote as he laid next to her.

"Ion wanna watch this girl." He frowned, watching her put on the 100.

"Stop lying. You just texted me yesterday asking can we watch it." She returned the frown, and he laughed, mushing her head.

He laid his head in her lap as she leaned against her headboard, eating her bacon chicken ranch melt sandwich.

"You need to let me redo these." She mumbled, running her nails through his braids that were beginning to frizz.

"You too heavy handed. Ion like that." He said, and she laughed.

"No I'm not, you just tender headed. Kairi don't even be crying like you do." She told him, putting her sandwich down and grabbing her drink.