10

3 days later.

Milani sniffed, rubbing her already red nose as she walked up to Toosii's door

Just as she was about to use her key, the door opened revealing an upset Samaria.

"You fucking on him knowing he had a girlfriend?" Samaria asked, and Milani frowned.

"What?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Nau'Jour. You fucked him? You know I'm his girlfriend Milani." Samaria slightly pouted.

"I didn't fuck him. He told you that?" Milani kept the frown on her face.

"Your panties are here. You two are always together, you have a damn key to his house that I don't even have. He just broke up with me. I kind of put it together." Samaria folded her arms.

"First, I didn't fuck him. Second, even if I did, I hope you didn't call yourself checking me?" Milani said at the same time Toosii walked upstairs from his studio.

"What you still here for?" He frowned at Samaria, who scoffed, pushing past Milani who stuck her foot out, making her trip.

"Don't touch me girl. I ain't do nothing to you." Milani mumbled, walking in Toosii's house, going straight to his kitchen.

Milani could hear the two of them talking as she grabbed a pack of sweet tart ropes and a Gatorade, making her way to Toosii's room, getting under his covers.

She scrolled on her phone as she ate the candy, occasionally sniffing.

Toosii walked in his room, standing over her, making her look up at him.

"Whatever she told you, she lied." He told her, and she shrugged.

"I don't really care. Ion feel like caring right now." She mumbled, looking back down at her phone, biting a piece of her candy.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He leaned over, picking her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm sick." She sniffed, laying her head on his shoulder as he sat on his bed with her.

"I be missing you so much." He held her torso tight, and she chuckled.

"I saiddddd I'm sick Nana." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"You want me to take care of you?" He asked.

"Please." She rubbed her eye, and he smiled.

Whenever one of them got sick, they usually went over the others house until they felt better. Most of the time it was Milani that was sick. She just liked being babied and took care of in general.

He pulled her sweatshirt over her head, then took off her shorts, revealing her naked body.

He picked her up, walking with her to his bathroom. He sat on his tub, starting some hot water and plugging the drain, adding some pure epsom salt that was infused with melatonin oil.

He rubbed his hands down her sides as he waited on the tub to fill up.

"What she tell you?" He asked, using his wrists to massage her lower back, and her body relaxed in his arms.

"That we fucked." She mumbled, rubbing his neck, and he smacked his lips, making her laugh.

"I ain't tell her that shit." He said, and she nodded.

"I know. Why'd you break up with her?" She asked as he stood up with her, turning his shower on all the way hot, leaving the door open, allowing the hot vapor to clear Milani's sinuses.

"Ion feel like being in a relationship right now." He told her, sitting her in the tub.

He undressed himself, sitting in the tub and pulling her on his lap.

"You wanna talk?" She mumbled, rubbing his face.

"I just don't wanna be with her. And I don't wanna be with nobody else either. Relationships be too much sometimes, like I barely have time to worry bout myself I be so worried about making sure she always good type shit. I really don't feel like I owe nobody that but you. I just need a break. That's why I like fuckin' wit' you because you don't really require nothing from me. You wouldn't mind if we just sat in my bed and slept all day. She be wanna go to the mall, go out, go on a trip, bother me in the studio all day." He rambled to her as she listened.

"And those not bad things, I don't mind it. As a boyfriend I owe that to her. To spoil her and take her out and shit. But sometimes that shit get tiring, especially cause she'on do the same for me. I do everything and I just got tired of it. I'd still be her friend, I just don't feel like being tied down right now." He shrugged.

"It's good knowing what you want. Don't ever force yourself to put up with something you tired of. Except me. If you get tired of me you still have to deal with me." She mumbled, and he smiled.

"Ion never get tired of you." He kissed the side of her face, rubbing her back as she dozed off.

Toosii held her head, pulling it off of his shoulder as she slept quietly. Her face was free of makeup, the end of her nose red and irritated.

Her face was in its natural pouty state, her thick lips had a dark pink tint to them. He pecked her lips, letting her rest in his hand.

Toosii was so in love with her, and he didn't know why. Everything she did made him happy whether she was upset with him or not, he was always happy with her.

The two of them had been friends for 4, almost 5 years. Toosii's mom being Rihanna, the two of them really had no choice but to be around one another as their mom's were close friends.

The feelings from Toosii didn't start until two years ago, when he realized nobody really understood and was there for him like her. From then, he never tried hiding his feelings.

Everything came so natural with her, he had no problem telling her that he liked her. But he was shot down every time because Milani didn't want to ruin their friendship.

He didn't mind not being able to officially be with her, because they acted like a couple anyways, just without the title.

Toosii grabbed her loofah, pouring some of her soap on it, washing her body. He handled her carefully, making sure not to wake her up.

He rinsed her up, before stepping out of the tub with her. He carried her to his room, laying a towel on the bed, then laying her down on it.

He wrapped a towel around his waist, getting his coconut oil before walking back over to her.

He put some of it in hands, rubbing it in on her already smooth legs. He rubbed a small amount over her V line, and over her pubic area that was free of hair, making him chuckle.

He rubbed the coconut oil over her arms, chest, and neck area before pulling a pair of her panties on her.

He pulled one of his shirts on her, then laid her under his covers. Toosii rubbed some coconut oil on his body as well, before pulling on some boxers.

He threw their dirty clothes and towels in his hamper, turning the air and his fan on, cutting the light off and getting in the bed with her.

Milani wrapped her body in his, making him smile as he rubbed her ass, closing his eyes and putting his head in her neck.

"Thank you Nana. I love you." She mumbled, and he felt butterflies in his stomach, making him roll his eyes. He hated the affect she had on him. It was like he was floating on clouds every time he was around her.

"I love you too baby."

I always confuse myself with affect and effect. Like which is it?????! I know affect is like a verb and then effect is a noun but I still be getting confused. Why is the English language like that anyways? Their, there, they're, new, knew, four, for, ate, eight, SWEET, SUITE!!! Like bro what is the FOCKIN POINT??????? I'm finna make my own language, folks nem got me fucked up on king David. 😒