9

A week later.

"Kairi hush baby." Milani rocked her as she cried. Kairi reached for her boob, making her sigh as she pulled her shirt off, letting Kairi rest her head on her chest.

Kairi's cries instantly quieted down once she felt Milani's skin on hers. Milani sighed in relief, laying back in her bed, watching Kairi doze off.

Once she was asleep, Milani carefully placed her on the pillow, chuckling at how relaxed she'd looked.

Kairi had been cranky all morning, and Milani didn't know why. She'd already bathed her, fed her, tried to play with her, and nothing was working until finally she tried skin to skin contact.

She knew Kairi had probably grown attached to that since they always slept tangled with each other. But damn, maybe she'd have to drift away from that because all that crying had her head hurting, she damn near cried herself.

She tossed her curly hair into a messy bun, pulled her bra and underwear off and stepping in the shower. She let the hot water run down her back, closing her eyes.

After a few minutes of standing under the water, she bathed herself in her dove soap before stepping out, wrapping her towel around her body.

She heard her phone ring, and her eyes lit up, hoping it was David. She hadn't heard from him in 3 days, and she missed him.

She grabbed her phone, frowning, seeing it was Nau'Jour. She didn't mind him calling, she was just really hoping it was Dave.

"Hey Nana." She answered, rubbing lotion in on her body.

"Hey baby. What you doing?" He asked.

"About to nap with Kairi. I'm sleepy." She mumbled.

Nobody knew that Kairi was Dave's daughter, she'd just told them she was babysitting one of her mom's friends daughter. They believed her, not knowing which friend of Nicki it was since she had so many.

"Come see me tomorrow. I miss you. It's raining hard as fuck, otherwise I would've came to you." He told her, and she smiled.

"Okay Nana. Can we go shopping?" She asked, and he chuckled.

"We can do whatever you want baby. I love you." He said, making her smile.

"I love you too bestie." She smirked, hearing him laugh before he hung up.

She put her phone back on the charger, hearing a knock on her front door.

She wrapped her towel back around her body, figuring it was Solan as she walked to the door.

She unlocked it, opening it, her eyes widening seeing Dave.

"Asani, oh my god hi." She smiled big, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He smiled, wrapping his around her waist, backing her into the house.

"Wassup baby? You missed me?" He kissed the side of face, closing her door with his foot.

"I didn't know you meant this soon! I haven't talked to you in a few days. I was becoming worried." She held his face, frowning, and he smiled.

"All my contraband shit got confiscated the last three days to prepare for my release." He told her, and she nodded, hugging around his neck, making him laugh.

"I missed you Asani." She mumbled, and he reached down, gripping her ass in his hands.

"I missed you too baby. Lemme get a kiss." He pulled back, and she laughed.

"Couldn't wait to get out to feel up on me huh?" She smirked, looking up at him, and he didn't answer, pressing his lips against hers.

Milani held his face, gasping once he roughly slapped her ass, allowing his tongue in her mouth.