13

Next Day.

Milani felt like it was time for her to wake up, and she stretched in Dave's grip, opening her eyes.

She looked over, seeing him still asleep, snoring lowly, his arms right around her waist, their legs tangled in one another's.

She reached over, grabbing her phone off the dresser, seeing it was 3pm, and her eyes slightly widened at how late it was.

Milani's body was so sore, and she felt so tired. They'd fucked until the sun came out. It seemed like Dave never ran out of stamina, his dick hard the entire time even after nutting back to back.

She carefully lifted his arm, and he tightened his grip on her.

"What you doin' mama?" He rasped, and she bit her lip.

"I need to shower baby. Help me please." She mumbled, and his eyes opened.

"What time is it?" He stretched, standing up.

"Almost 3:30." She licked her lips, her eyes on his dick, and he smirked.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled, watching her nod. He leaned over, picking her up, and she hissed.

"Shit Asani." She pouted, and he looked down, seeing her lower half red, hickeys and bruises all over her body.

"I ain't never craved sex so bad. I wanted you to feel me." He kissed her neck, and she smiled, biting her lip as she held his face.

"I definitely felt you." She mumbled, and he laughed, carrying her to her bathroom. The two of them brushed their teeth, before getting in the shower.

"I don't even feel like standing I'm so sore." She hugged around his torso, her head on his upper stomach because of how tall he was.

David stood at 6'5, towering over Milani's 5'6 figure. He was almost a whole foot taller than her.

"You look good wit' my mark all over you." He smirked, and she looked up at him.

"Your mark?" She rose an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side.

"Ain't that what I said? This shit mine." He gripped her ass in his hands, and she laughed, kissing his lips.

"Mm, okay baby." She smiled once he got carried away.

He chuckled, putting his head in her neck as the water ran over their bodies.

"How should I get my hair?" She mumbled, laying her head on his chest as he rubbed her body.

"Curly. Always get curly." He told her, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You like curly Sui?" She rubbed his neck, and he stood upright, looking down at her.

"I love curly Sui." He kissed her lips, and she smiled, melting into the kiss.

She loved him so much, and it was vice versa. She felt like she was walking on air whenever she was with him. She never had to worry or want for anything, he made sure to make sure she was always good.

"How much yo wigs be costing?" He asked, running his fingers through her body wave hair that was now straight from how hard he was pulling it last night.

"I can buy my own hair Asani. I have money." She laughed, and he grabbed her face.

"How much yo hair be?" He repeated, and she felt herself blush.

"550, plus 1500 for the install." She mumbled.

"That's it? Only 2k?" He rubbed her face, and she chuckled, nodding.