25

A week later.

"Wake up. Get up." Kairi shook both Milani and Dave awake, as they slept in his bed.

"Get upppp." Kairi whined, and Milani chuckled.

"Asani get your daughter." She mumbled.

"She's your daughter too." He kept his eyes closed, and she laughed.

"Get up." Kairi began jumping in the bed, and Dave pulled her leg, making her fall, and she giggled.

"Daddy come onnnn." Kairi crawled up the bed to lay in the very tight space between the two of them, since they were tangled in each other.

"Kairi it's 10 in the mornin'. Go to sleep." Dave chuckled.

"No. I'm supposed to go with grandma. Come onnnn." She whined, and Milani opened her eyes, stretching.

"You get on my nerves girl." Milani kissed all over Kairi's face, making her giggle as Dave sat up in his bed, stretching as well.

Milani stood out of the bed with Kairi, Dave following them to the bathroom, and they all brushed their teeth.

Milani ran the two of them a bath, undressing and sitting in the tub with Kairi and her toys as Dave got in the shower.

"Lani." Kairi mumbled a few minutes later, playing with her barbie as Dave stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Hm?" Milani mumbled without looking up from her phone.

"Will you be mommy?" Kairi asked, and Milani looked up from her phone at Kairi, before looking over at Dave who was already looking at her.

Milani looked back at Kairi who was innocently playing with her toys, not quite understanding her own question.

"You mommy?" Kairi repeated, looking up from her dolls at Milani.

"Yes." Milani told her, and she smiled big, jumping on top of her, making Milani laugh. Dave grinned, his heart swelling at his two favorite girls.

"I'll be mommy." Milani kissed her cheek.

"Okay because I don't have one. I just have daddy and grandma. I want a mommy too." She mumbled, and Dave earned against the counter, running his hand down his face.

"Well I'm here now. If you want me to be mommy I will baby." Milani told her, and Kairi kissed her cheek, hugging around her neck.

Milani smiled, rubbing soap in on her loofah. She bathed Kairi, before letting Dave grab her in a towel.

Milani let the water out of the tub, stepping out, and getting in the shower. She rinsed her body off, before bathing, and then rinsing off again.

She used her sugar scrub to exfoliate her body, letting it sit for 5 minutes before rinsing it off. She stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body.