6

2 weeks later. | May 23rd, 2021.

"Kairi you are so dramatic girl

"Kairi you are so dramatic girl." Milani mumbled as she jumped on her back.

"Laniiiii get uppppp." Kairi whined, pulling on her bra strap.

"It's so early Kairi." Milani chuckled, turning to lay on her back making Kairi fall and laugh.

"Okay we have to go see friend. You pinky promised." Kairi frowned, and Milani smiled.

"Kairi it is 7 in the morning. We're not supposed to go until 12." Milani frowned back.

"How many is dat?" She held up all ten of her fingers, making Milani laugh.

"If you go to sleep, then you wake up it's gone be time to go see friend." Milani told her, and her eyes lit up as she quickly laid under the covers, fake snoring, making Milani laugh again.

"Like this Lani?" She fake snored some more.

"Yup. Now go to sleep foreal." Milani pulled the cover over them, and Kairi nuzzled her face in Milani's chest, both of them dozing off.

3 hours later.

Milani felt her alarm go off, and she reached over, hitting the power button on her phone. She sniffed, her nose stopped up as she opened her eyes.

"Lil bad ass got me sick." Milani mumbled, standing up and stretching.

She walked over to her dresser, taking out her outfit for the day, then walked over to Kairi's suitcase, taking out her outfit as well.

She walked in her bathroom, starting some shower water and undressing herself, then went back in her room to undress Kairi.

She carried her to the shower, Kairi asleep on her shoulder. Milani bathed the both of them, before tapping Kairi away.

"No Lani." Kairi mumbled tiredly.

"It's time to go see friend fat mama. Come on, brush your teeth." Milani continued tapping her, kissing all over her face, making her giggle.

"I do it myself." Kairi mumbled, shimmering her naked body out of Milani's grip, making her laugh.

Milani put some toothpaste on her toothbrush, giving it to her.

The two of them brushed their teeth, then Milani lotioned the both of them up, before finally getting dressed.

"Kairi, can you try to take my pictures for me?" Milani asked, carrying her off the elevator.

"Ouuu yess." Kairi smiled in excitement, making her laugh.

Milani sat with her purse on the curb, as Kairi posed as she took pictures of Milani.

"Girl why are you posing? Are you taking them right?" Milani laughed, looking over the camera, seeing she was.

Kairi switched the camera, posing as she took pictures of the two of them.