17

6 days later.

"Milani how you sitting up here telling me there's nothing wrong with you and it's obviously something wrong." Toosii frowned in the camera at her.

"Toosii I'm not finna keep fucking telling you ain't shit wrong. Get the fuck off my phone." She ended the call, placing a pout on her face as she tried not to cry.

She didn't mean to flip out on Toosii, she was just becoming frustrated as he tried figuring out what was wrong with her. Milani didn't tell anyone, besides her mom, what had happened because she just found it so embarrassing.

Milani had been ignoring Dave's many attempts to contact her, and had changed the locks to her house as well, giving only Solan, Aaliyah, and Toosii a key.

She didn't care the reason that he did what he did, all she knew was that she wasn't dealing with anything she didn't want to deal with.

She knew that was probably Karma to her for being with Toosii while he had a girlfriend, but damn. She finally thought she had something that was all hers, just to find out it wasn't as good as it seemed.

Her phone dinged with another notification, and she groaned in frustration, unblocking Dave's number and calling him.

"David stop sending me fucking money! I don't want it, that's not how you apologize for shit." She frowned.

"Milani I'm sorry. You didn't even let me explain mama." He sighed, and she blinked back tears.

"So explain. What is it to explain David? You let her suck your dick and that was all. There's no other information I need." She said, and she could hear his fingers tapping against his desk.

"Milani I'm so sorry. I fucking forgot baby, I just zoned out, I was so mad. It wasn't even for a full two minutes and I kicked her out. I don't fucking want that girl Milani, you know you my whole heart. Just come home man let me talk to you." He replied, and she wiped her face.

"That's the dumbest fucking excuse ever. How the hell you forget you had a whole girlfriend? A whole child who she abandoned for three years? You so fucking dumb. I don't want your money, stop sending it." She mumbled, ending the call.

She put her face in her pillow, stopping herself from crying. She sniffed, before frowning, hearing her front door close.

A few seconds later, Toosii walked over to her, wrapping his hands around her throat as she stale faced him.

"Why is you talking to me like you crazy? I didn't do shit to you Milani watch your fucking mouth." He told her, and she pouted before she began crying.

He took his slides off, laying down and wrapping his arms around her. She softly cried on his chest, and he rubbed her back.

"What happened Pooh?" He moved her messy curly hair out her face, wiping her tears.

"Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it." She sniffed, and he tilted her head to look up at him.

"I don't care. What happened?" He repeated, rubbing her face.

"Did he cheat on you?" He asked, and she covered her face as she began crying again.

"I can't never have shit to myself. I thought he was it Nana." She cried, and he sat up against her headboard, pulling her in his lap.

"You moved too fast Milani." He mumbled, rubbing her back as she laid in his neck.

"You rushed it before you even got to know him foreal. You took care of him the last month that he was in prison, and once he got out y'all was already together. You didn't even give yourself time to learn the type of nigga he was Milani. You knew better." He told her, and she hugged around his neck.