29

One month later.

"I'm on my way to you baby

"I'm on my way to you baby. I'm just handling something right now." Dave said, on FaceTime with Milani.

"I'm convinced you hate me." She mumbled, and he smiled.

"I swear I ain't ever met nobody as spoiled as you. And you making Kairi just like you. Yesterday I told her we couldn't go to chic fil a cause it was closed, she threw a whole ass fit. Deadass fell out." He frowned, and she laughed.

"As she should because why they close on Sunday anyways?" She shrugged, and he chuckled.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Laying down. Kai sleep, and I'm sleepy too. I want you to come home Asani, I wanna sleep with you." She mumbled, rubbing her eye.

"I'll stay on the phone. Go to sleep." He told her and she sat her phone up.

"That won't help. I need you holding me to go to sleep. You know that. And my stomach cramping so bad." She stared in the camera, a pout on her face.

"You so beautiful baby." He said, and she blushed, a smile etching across her face.

"Thank you Asani boo." She pulled the cover over her, pulling Kairi closer to her.

"Can you come home please? I feel like crying, I miss you so much." She pouted, before the room door opened, and there he stood.

"Hi baby." She smiled big, standing up and wrapping her arms around him as he ended the call.

"I'm sorry for making you miss work." She mumbled as she pulled his clothes off of him.

"I don't give a fuck bout work, it's whatever for you." He picked her up, laying down with her, making her smile.

"Thank you baby. Hold me please." She held her arms up, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. She hugged around his neck, pulling him on top of her.

"Ion wanna hurt the baby, let me up girl." He chuckled.

"Shh." She shushed him, locking her legs around him and closing her eyes.

2 hours later.

"I be back to get her later." Milani heard Dave say, and she frowned, stirring in her sleep feeling him transfer her to someone else's arms.

"Uhun." She mumbled, sitting up, seeing Toosii now holding her.

"I gotta go back to work baby. Ima be back to get you later." Dave kissed her forehead, and she nodded, laying her head on Toosii's shoulder.

She felt them dap each other up, and then close the door.

"Kai here? She sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah fat ass." He carried her to his room, and she smacked her lips.