24

Three weeks later. | December 12th, 2021.

"Bruh I just spent the night yesterday

"Bruh I just spent the night yesterday. You need friends." Milani chuckled, on the phone with Toosii as Dave slept on her stomach, Kairi on the other side of her.

"So. I wanna go see the Christmas lights with you. You know this our favorite time of the year." He sung the last part, making her laugh.

"I'm booked and busy this week. I gotta run some errands for my mama, I have three shoots, and I have to finish Christmas shopping." She told him.

"Do you hate me?" He frowned in the camera, and she laughed, making him smile.

"Of course not. Come and get me Friday night. I'll spend the weekend with you." She said, and he grinned.

"Aight Pooh. I love you." He replied, and she saw him changing backgrounds.

"I love you too stink. Byebye." She waved, ending the call. She put her phone down, taking her AirPods out and sitting them on the nightstand.

She chuckled at the death grip Dave had around her body, locking her in place as he slept.

Dave and Kairi were currently tired from all the shopping Milani dragged them to do with her yesterday.

Christmas was her favorite holiday, and now she had 4 more people than usual to add to her list. She was so excited, and on top of that, Kairi's 4th birthday was December 24th.

She had double the shopping to do for Kairi, even though she already had just about everything a little girl could want.

Milani rubbed Dave's scalp, his messy braids that were begging to be redone, catching her attention.

"Baby, wake up." She held his face, softly kissing his lips a few times.

"Asani get up please." She softened her tone, and his eyes opened, making her smile.

"Good morning handsome." She mumbled, and a smile etched over his face, making her laugh.

"It's too early. Go back to sleep." His deep voice rasped as he laid his head back down on her.

"No, I need to redo your braids. You look crazy, come on." She said, and he chuckled.

"You woke me up to do my hair? You couldn't have waited til I got up?" He stood up, stretching.

"No, I couldn't have. Your dick is big by the way." She mumbled, pointing to his morning wood, and he smirked.

"Shut up." He mushed her head, walking to the bathroom, making her laugh.

She followed him to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"Milani get your freak ass on." He said after he finished brushing his teeth.

"I'm not even doing nothing, be quiet." She frowned, and he chuckled. He walked over to the toilet, pulling his dick out his sweats, peeing.

"Weirdo. Stop staring at me." He smirked, looking over at her, and she laughed.