3

4 days later.

"Nana move." Milani mumbled in her sleep, feeling him kissing her face.

"Wake up, I'm bored." He said, and she ignored him, keeping her eyes closed.

"Baby get up, foreal come on. Let's go out to eat or something." He held around her waist, and she opened her eyes, making him smile.

"I really do not understand how you be so bored without me as if you don't have a whole girlfriend." She chuckled, and he shrugged.

"I'm finna break up with her." He rubbed her sides.

"For what?" She slightly frowned.

"Cause I wanna be with you. I want you to take me serious." He told her, and her eyes searched his.

"Don't do that. I'm not going to date you Nau'Jour." She replied, and he frowned.

"Why not Rose?" He referred to her by her middle name, and she turned her head to face the other way as she laid on her stomach.

"I already told you why. I don't want you to do me like you do her." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"Milani I won't. I'm only with her because you won't let me have you. Just give me a chance and let me show you." He kissed her shoulder, down to her neck.

"Nana move." She bit her lip, and he flipped her over to lay on her back.

"Give me a chance Milani." He kissed her neck, his hands roaming her body.

She moaned, grabbing his hands once he rubbed her clit.

"Baby stop." She mumbled, and he bit his lip, laying his head in her neck.

"I want you so bad Milani. In every way possible." He said in her ear, and her eyes slightly rolled back.

"I want my dick in you everyday. I wanna take you out everyday. I want you to be mine. I wanna fuck on you every fucking day Milani." He told her, and she moaned, feeling her clit throb.

"Oh my god Nau'Jour be quiet." She held the back of his head as he left kisses in her neck.

He reached between them, pulling his dick out of his boxers, resting it on her bare lower half.

"You feel what you do to me?" He tapped his dick against her clit, and she bit her lip.

"I love you." She mumbled, and he smiled as he pulled his boxers back up.

"I love you too baby. Take me serious." He looked down at her, and she rubbed his face.

"Say something Milani." He frowned.

"There's no point. You don't be trying to hear what I have to say anyway." She told him, and he got off of her.

"You really piss me off with that dumb shit." He grabbed his jeans off the floor, pulling them back on.

"You leaving because I don't wanna be with you? Nau'Jour you have a whole girlfriend." She frowned.

"Ion even care no more Milani. It's whatever." He reached over her to grab his shirt, and she grabbed his face.

"Let me go." He avoided her gaze, and she pulled him down on top of her.

"What do you want from me Tremani?" She spoke softly, referring to him by his middle name.

"You. I want you to take me serious, why is that so hard? You know I'm not a cheater foreal, I just don't want her. I want you. I have never cheated on anybody besides her with you and you know that Rose. I'm in love with you. I just want you to love me back." He mumbled, and she pouted, not knowing how to respond to that.