19

2 days later.

"Stop moving me

"Stop moving me." Milani frowned, looking at Toosii after he pushed her off of him.

"Milani get your ass on." He laughed, scrolling on Twitter.

"Nau'Jour stop telling me you hate me before I kill myself." She mumbled, making him laugh again.

"Aight come on baby." He held his arms open, and she smiled, laying in his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her.

He recorded her, and she smiled, tilting her head to the side.

"Stop." She laughed, pushing the camera away once he put it in her face.

"Lemme put it in your face like them roaches." He said, making both of them laugh as he ended the video.

"You so dumb." She laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. He closed his eyes, hugging around her waist.

The two of them had been laying in bed all day, talking about nothing and eating snacks. Her favorite to do.

"I wanna do crack so bad." She mumbled after a while, making him laugh.

"Milani what the fuck?" He laughed, and she shrugged.

"I just wanna do a drug in general. I only been high on weed before. I wanna do something different. Not crack foreal, something like I-I don't know. Ion know all the drugs Nana damn." She looked at him, a frown on her face, making him laugh again.

"You just talking." He mumbled, and she laughed.

"No I'm deadass. I'm sick of being sober let's see mars type shit." She chuckled, and he tapped her ass to let him go.

"Where are you going nowww?" She frowned, rolling off of him.

He walked over to his dresser, pulling out a bag of weed, and a bag of pills, a grin on his face.

"Oh my godddd, what is that?" She laughed, sitting up and grabbing the bag from him.

"Ecstasy and 30's. Wanna try them?" He smirked, and she laughed, nodding.

"You know what ecstasy do?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, and she shook her head no.

"It make you horny. You gone wanna fuck me." He told her, and she smirked.

"Let's take them then." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"Hell nah I'm just fucking with you. Your daddy ain't bouta beat my ass." He took the bag from her.

"Nana pleaseeeeee I'm so boreddddd. Come on it's safe, we in the house and it's guards around so that nothing happens. Come on." She pouted, and he laughed, opening the bags.

"Uhun I want more then this." She frowned as he placed two MDMA pills and two percs in her hand.

"You can't mix too many you'll knock yourself out." He told her, opening his Gatorade, taking a sip from it as he swallowed the four pills.