14

A week later.

"So this man sent you five million dollars? Like deadass?" Aaliyah asked as her and Milani walked through the mall.

"Yes girl. He always randomly send me money but never over a million. He told me to buy my house. Got that shit fully furnished and I didn't have to lift a finger." Milani told her.

"Bitch you got it good as fuck, he literally takes care of you, that's so cute." Aaliyah gushed, making her smile.

"I know right. Like I literally never want for nothing. I could be just joking and be like ouu I want these shoes, and two hours later they at my door. I love him so bad." She mumbled.

"Look he calling right now, watch this." Milani laughed, answering it as they walked inside of Saks Fifth, their security trailing a safe distance behind them.

"Hey baby." Milani smiled.

"Wassup mama? Where you at?" He asked, and she laughed.

"The mall. Where are you-look Aaliyah." Milani mumbled, holding up a Chanel purse.

"Ouuuu that's cute. With them shoes over there." Aaliyah pointed to some Chanel platform sneakers.

"I'm finna send you some money." Dave told her, making her laugh.

"Okay Asani. Thank you." She smiled, ruffling her curly hair.

"You welcome baby. Go home when you done, I'm coming over later I wanna see you. I love you." He said, and her smile widened.

"I love you too baby." She replied before hanging up.

"He finna send you some money?" Aaliyah asked, and Milani nodded, laughing.

"I want this YSL bag, umm, these prada boots, ouuuu bottega boots. Bestfriend you want me to get you something?" Milani asked as one of security guards picked up everything she pointed out.

"Girl no. Go crazy." Aaliyah laughed, and she shrugged, pointing at another pair of prada combat boots.

She got a few different purses, before paying for everything.

"Wow. Can't believe all of that was only 70,000. Bitch you just be spending money to spend it." Aaliyah laughed.

"And do. It don't never put a dent in my pockets." Milani mumbled, walking out with Aaliyah, holding her hand.

"Why didn't you get anything?" Milani looked over at her.

"Because I like heels and I don't wear purses. That's you that be getting fly as hell." Aaliyah smiled, making her laugh.

"Bitch you don't even get your makeup from here. Why we in here for?" Aaliyah laughed as Milani pulled her into Ulta.

"I have a surprise for my bestest friend in the whole world. Don't tell Santana or Toosii that I said that though." Milani grinned, pulling her to the counter.

"Oh my god Milani stop playing." Aaliyah pouted, seeing her makeup in its own stand at the store.

"Surprise! I know how hard you was working, so I pulled a few strings, and got you one in every Ulta in Atlanta." Milani smiled, and Aaliyah covered her face as she began crying.

"Awww best friend." Milani laughed, wrapping her arms around her as she cried.

"Oh my god I love you so much." Aaliyah sniffed, making her smile.

"Big Iggy. Don't ever play. Come on, take a picture." Milani said, and she laughed, wiping her face.

Milani used Aaliyah's phone to take a picture, then showed it to her.