4

1 month later.

"I miss you baby

"I miss you baby." Toosii mumbled through Milani's AirPods as she drove.

"I just saw you two days ago." She chuckled, glancing at the camera.

"So. That's two days too long. And I need yo help with a song." He told her.

"And how do you suppose I help you?" She smirked, and he smiled, making her laugh.

"Ion know. You can give me a kiss on my lips or my dick. Whichever is fine to me." He shrugged, and she shook her head.

"You crazy as hell. Pullat' dick out." She mocked the tiktok, making him laugh.

Milani watched him frown at his phone, running his hand down his face.

"Samaria?" She mumbled, and his face softened.

"Baby I-." He started, and she cut him off.

"It's fine. Call me later." She mumbled, grabbing her phone and ending the call. She frowned, rolling her eyes as she pulled up to the prison.

She knew she shouldn't have tried to take him serious. He couldn't seem to drop Samaria, and Milani didn't want to come second with anybody. She definitely needed to have a serious talk with him.

She parked her car, grabbing the box she'd brought, walking inside.

"Ms.Late here, finally." Aaliyah said, making Milani laugh as she approached her group of classmates.

"I had to stop at the store to get more things girl hush." Milani waved her off as Ms.Heather began talking.

"Okay class, welcome back to your 5th session with your partners. Today's agenda was to bring a care box for your partner, and if you didn't, you lose points. Duh. So, shall we get started?" Ms.Heather smiled, leading the way to ADX.

"What'd you bring?" Milani asked Aaliyah who was carrying a box as well.

"Soap, snacks, magazines. Basic shit. I do not like that man so he didn't get anything special." Aaliyah shrugged, and Milani laughed as they approached the tables.

"Have fun." Milani nudged her shoulder, making her roll her eyes as they separated.

"Hiiii Asani." Milani smiled, walking up to Dave's table.

"Wassup girl? Dressed casually this week?" He chuckled, letting her hug him.

Milani wore a pair of black sweats that read 'Stop Looking at My Dick' along with the matching black hoodie that read 'Stop Looking at My Tits', and paired them with her black Kappa slides.

"Yeah, I didn't even feel like getting out my bed to be honest. But, I had to bring your roach ass some stuff." She sat next to him, and he rolled his eyes, making her laugh.

"Okay so I got you some bar soap, hopefully you don't drop it in the shower. I got you my favorite candy because apparently you don't like candy. Umm, toothpaste, deodorant, basic hygiene shit. I got you a few pairs of sweats, without the strings because they said that was contraband. Some boxers. Some chips and noodles and stuff. I couldn't really get a lot cause this is prison and all." She rambled, showing him everything in the box.