21

Next Day.

"So go tell him

"So go tell him." Dave looked at Milani who scrolled on her phone.

"No." She mumbled, and he took her phone out of her hand.

"Milani if you don't tell him he gone think it's okay to still fuck on you. And if I ever see a hickey or something that's not from me, I'll kill him. I'm tryna save his life and you acting like I'm playing or something." He frowned at her.

"Asani we're not together. I don't need to tell him anything because I'm single. I'm not finna tell you that again." She returned the frown.

"Who not together?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Us. Asani just because you had sex with me doesn't mean we all peaches and cream again. You tried to manipulate my forgiveness you asshole." She folded her arms, and he chuckled.

"No I didn't. What do you want me to do? You wanna go shopping? On a trip? Do you want me to fucking kill her because I will." He stood in front of her.

"No. I don't wanna be with you right now." She mumbled.

"Milani I fucked up one time for not even 2 fucking minutes and now youn wanna be together no more?" His voice rasped, and she looked up at him.

"I need to show you that I don't play like that. You don't get to cheat on me, then try to get my forgiveness by money or sex. That's not how this works." She told him, and he ran his hand down his face.

"Milani so tell me what to do mama." He softened his tone, holding her face.

"Whats your history with her?" She asked, and he let her face go, putting his hand in his sweats.

"I'm not seeing the correlation." He tilted his head to the side.

"There is none. I just want to know if she's somebody I need to be worried about." She shrugged, and he sat in his rolling chair in front of her, her sitting on his bed.

"She's not. You don't have to worry bout nobody cause I'm only looking at you." He told her, pulling her feet in his lap.

"I just wanna know your history with her Asani." She mumbled, and he looked at her.

"I met her when I was 21, 6 years ago. We started dating like 3 months after. She was around when I first started getting money. Now I know I look like a fuck boy, but I ain't one. I never cheated on her, and she cheated on me the whole time. I dated her all the way until she got pregnant with Kairi. My mama hated that hoe, told me the type of girl she was but I never listened. It was that 'Nah she'd never' shit you was saying yesterday." He chuckled.

"One day she tried getting at Ace, and of course he declined and told me. So I confronted her about it and she ended up admitting out of anger that she'd been cheating the whole like, two years we dated. Then I started hearing shit about her when we broke up, how she got around, trains ran on her and shit. I was already too deep by then cause the bitch was pregnant wit' my kid. I literally had to have security with her 24/7 to make sure she wasn't fucking around while she was pregnant." He shook his head, looking at Milani, seeing that she was listening hard, making him laugh.