14. Sid and Nancy

"No." Mark said as soon as Lian stepped out of the closet. "You are not wearing that."

They were all in Lian's room as they helped her choose her costume for the night. They were so picky! Lian has been coming in and out of her closet with different costumes each time and still they couldn't agree over what she should wear. Now she was wearing a Tinkerbell dress and still they wouldn't approve.

JB shrugged, looking up from his phone. "I think it's cute."

"It's cute, Li. Wear that." Jinyoung gave her a motherly smile.

"Yeah, Mark hyung! Noona is so cute in that! What's your problem??" BamBam said as he and Yuggie ate their chips, not noticing the glare Mark was giving them.

"Wear that then tie your hair into a bun!" Jackson exclaimed excitedly while clasping his hands together. Times like these makes Lian question his straightness...

Youngjae yawned. "Just choose something already. This is boring me to death."

They all turned to Youngjae with murderous glares and threw him the nearest object they can grab. Jackson thought throwing his phone at the boy wasn't enough so he went for the lamp on Lian's bedside table if it weren't for Mark stopping him and prying the object out of Jackson's grasp.

My friends... Lian thought as she face-palmed. Jackson is such a fashion freak, I swear...

Jackson calmed down only after he gave all of them a lecture about how he couldn't stress enough the importance of a girl's outfit! Also something about guys benefiting from it since it's one of the important points to look out for of the said guy's desired female.

Lian had enough of his nonsense.

"GUYS," she called out. "Back to the problem...!"

"Just wear that!!!" Yelled Youngjae, receiving dirty looks from the boys yet again.

"No," Mark said again, more firmly this time. "Don't you have anything else? Something that doesn't barely cover your legs and show too much skin?"

Lian rolled her eyes. Her legs are amazing! What is he saying? "It's either this or the one I told you about."

Mark growled before he got up from the couch and headed for the door.

Lian just stared at him in irritation. "Yah! Where are you going?? Get back here!"

"Get dressed," he just said.

"You mean...?" Lian's eyes sparkled.

Mark grunted and said, "Yeah," before he left the room.

Lian turned back to the rest of her friends. "Okay, guys. OUT."

They looked at her with confused faces.

"I'm going to get ready now. You need to get out!"

They all got up and left the room but not before leaving loud sarcastic comments like...

"Okay, okay, fine!"

"Wowww you are sooo welcome!"

"Geez!"

"Thanks a lot for our help!"

Lian just giggled as she rolled her eyes before shutting the door in their faces.

***

"Stay here," Mark whispered to Lian when he parked outside the club. Jackson was in the car with them. The plan was to stay with Jackson until they got everything ready inside.