52. The entire fucking world in his arms

Once they've all calmed down (and Lian was done grabbing Yugyeom's hair), the maknaes dropped a really pissed off Lian to school and went straight to JB's loft where everybody who didn't have lectures said they were.

"Hyung!!!!" Yugyeom screamed as soon as he bust in the room, the hyungs paused in their game of Halli Galli (a Korean game of cards and bell for short) to look at the boy like he's gone mental. "Hyung, look what I've got!"

"They're all hyper again," Jackson commented as he watched Yugyeom jumping around before stopping right in front of Mark.

"Yah. Gyeom, stop it. You're giving me a headache." Mark said, bored out of his mind. His eyes were on the cards of fruits, his hand just waiting for someone to complete five fruits.

"I told you to stop selling them coffee," JB said as he took out a card from his own stack.

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes at his friend. "Well even if I didn't, they'd still go to that damned Starbucks. That would be customer loss for me and consumer gain for them, not doing it."

Youngjae cooed. "Oooh, hyung, you've been listening in class, I see."

Jinyoung shrugged, "of course!"

"I thought you said he was all depressed and totally not himself, BamBam?" Mark asked, finally looking up from the sprawled cards. His eyes zeroed in on BamBam. "Yah. Are you sick?"

"Hyung, you will not believe what Yugyeom put me through." The boy said weakly.

Jinyoung tilted his head to get a better look at BamBam. "Moya ige? Bam, why do you look so sick?"

BamBam was about to answer his hyung's question when he gagged, looking like he was about to throw up.

"Yah, yah. YAH!!! BamBam! Not on my carpet!!!" JB shrieked, getting up and leading the poor boy to the bathroom where he can throw up freely~

The rest of the hyungs stared after the two before looking at Yugyeom for answers, who by the way did not look even a little bit guilty.

"Gyeom, what the hell? What happened?" Jinyoung asked, activating his eomma mode once again.

"Uh.. Well..." Yugyeom trailed off. He did not know how to answer that. How was he supposed to explain the predicament to his hyungs without angering them? So instead of straight up answering, he reached for his phone and held it out to the boys. "You should listen to this first." He looked at Mark with a cheeky grin before pressing play on what appeared to be a voice recording of some sort.

Mark listened. The recording was just BamBam, Yugyeom and Lian talking until there was screaming and Lian professing her love for Mark. "I love you, Mark Tuan!" Her voice screamed in fear.

When the voice memo was done, Yugyeom smiled proudly to himself and waited for his hyungs' approval but instead, he got shoved up against the wall by an angry Jackson. Youngjae screaming behind him, smacking his head with a rolled up news paper that didn't even hurt much.

"That was attempted murder, you idiot!" Jackson growled.

"If I was there, I really would've killed you right there, Gyeom." Youngjae shook his head.

"I would've scratched his car." Jackson said, still glaring at the maknae. "Actually, I can do that now."

"Hyung, it was my fault. Mine! Don't bring the car into this." Yugyeom tried to smile to lighten up Jackson's mood but he couldn't even bring himself to smile.

And though while everyone else was serious, Jinyoung was just sitting there, laughing.

"Good job, maknae." Jinyoung praised, receiving disgusted looks from Jackson and Youngjae.